I'm addicted to a stripper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I want some photos.

I wanna see why someone would spend $5000 on a lapdance.

Re: Re: Re: I'm addicted to a stripper

DrTeeth said:

She ain't lying people! :p

yeah, and you would know... i'm still waiting for the $10k you owe me... :eyebrow:

:tongue:

Windmill - CONFIDENCE......it all comes down to confidence. You need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin. You may not look like Brad Pitt (or Numb for that matter), but I'm certain you have other gifts that you can use to your advantage such has humor, scincerity, or loyalty etc....Use your gifts to your advantage and you'll be much happier and meet women who will spend time w/ you for free.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm addicted to a stripper

DrTeeth said:

I owe you? I thought you owed me! :huh:

you think stuff that good comes for free?? :eyebrow:

:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm addicted to a stripper

DrTeeth said:

It should, or at least for cheap. :wink:

for you the money wasn't worth it anyway :madspit:

:wink:

^ i thought that guy in the 2nd link was Joe Pesci for a second, and i thought what the hell is he doing writing self-help books?!

:lol:

This stripper said he stiffed you.......

MARTY_2.jpg

Good god. This is a gee-up, everyone. Doesn't anyone see it? Maybe not entirely funny, or funny at all, but as real and genuine as bigfoot.

Sheesh.
:slant:

Angela Harlem said:
Good god. This is a gee-up, everyone. Doesn't anyone see it? Maybe not entirely funny, or funny at all, but as real and genuine as bigfoot.

Sheesh.
:slant:

If Windmilllane made this up, he should be banned. I thought he was absolutely serious, and had a problem. Maybe I am gullible, to answer the question in another thread. :|

angelordevil said:

If Windmilllane made this up, he should be banned. I thought he was absolutely serious, and had a problem. Maybe I am gullible, to answer the question in another thread. :|

I didn't make this up.

I was being honest and sincere.

I sincerely apologize if you thought I was joking. But I am not joking.
Not to sound like a broken record, but I am fucking ugly and there is no girl in the world who would find me attractive. I hate talking about this, because I know people here are fed up with this topic and me constantly talking about this. So I won't talk about it anymore. I was just being tongue-in-check to Mr. BAW's post.

Again, I don't want to make people mad. If I made you mad, I am sorry.

Windmilllane said:

I didn't make this up.

Well, I apologize for jumping to conclusion. I truly hope you get better one day and see the beauty in life.

VertigoGal said:

i sincerely hope you're able to change, and when i say that, it has nothing to do with your appearance.

The first comment is rather intense and mean, but the second is right-on.

Last edited:
I didn't mean it to come off that way, I essentially meant that his appearance doesn't seem to be the real issue.

I deleted it though, so would you please take it out of the quote? sorry, I really don't want to start anything...

Windmilllane said:

I didn't make this up.

I sincerely apologize if you thought I was joking. But I am not joking.
Not to sound like a broken record, but I am fucking ugly and there is no girl in the world who would find me attractive. I hate talking about this, because I know people here are fed up with this topic and me constantly talking about this. So I won't talk about it anymore. I was just being tongue-in-check to Mr. BAW's post.

Again, I don't want to make people mad. If I made you mad, I am sorry.

You have a sincerely fucked up way of showing you mean this. What's more fucked up is that you have turned into the boy who cried wolf.
Why, might you ask, is this so bad? Well for starters the sheer number of people who have once more come out in droves to offer advice and help. If this is a gee-up which it looks entirely like being, then you're fucked for needing attention like this or for using this method for kicks.
If however this is true (which I cannot see how it is possible, given all), then you're barking up the wrong tree. Playing a martyr on here for talking abou it too much is the least of your problems. You think interference.com is the place to get help for sexual deviation??? Jesus, dude. I know some people on here love to ask the masses for personal advice and help in many areas - but this is something you need to seek help for elsewhere. You keep coming back to this site for help? Why? You want a sex therapist to pop out of the woodwork and wave a wand and cure your mental block? Excuse me for not oozing compassion. You smack of being a troll and have used this too many times in the past for entertainment for me to take you seriously. Not interested in my opinion (I hear you say)? Then dont ask in a thread for advice. This site has seen many colourful characters over the years and you simply blend in with the rest.
I simply say if you are legit, then go get help where you can actually do something about it, not here.
If you're full of shit, then piss off with it. The joke's over. People who do this are old hat. It's like bubble skirts or fluoro hair scrunchies.

wow, some people take this shit way too seriously :lol:

i love how some people get so pissed off about some stupid bullshit someone they dont know and probably never will writes on an internet forum that doesnt mean shit in real life.

this is great entertainment, keep it up.

:corn:

Last edited:
JMScoopy said:
wow, some people take this shit way too seriously :lol:

i love how some people get so pissed off about some stupid bullshit someone they dont know and probably never will writes on an internet forum that doesnt mean shit in real life.

this is great entertainment, keep it up.

:corn:

Entertaining? Yes, I agree w/ that.

However, ZC is a "serious" forum where people talk serious stuff and people often provide serious advice. Jokes and nonsense are abound in the other forums such as LS and OOC and IO.

i honestly dont think windmill made this up. some people do have issues with self esteem. i know i do.

Numb1075 said:

However, ZC is a "serious" forum where people talk serious stuff and people often provide serious advice. Jokes and nonsense are abound in the other forums such as LS and OOC and IO.

Yes, and some of the replies as of late haven't been very serious. While I understand why, it still isn't really appropriate.

I know some people have issues with self-esteem, icelle...but I think people are frustrated with him constantly posting the same type of thing over and over...not to mention other threads where he has often made rude generalizations about how women only go for hot men. He keeps posting this stuff, and no matter what sort of supportive or kind words get posted for him, nothing changes...so people grow tired with seeing the same stuff over and over again...and the kind and supportive words begin to dwindle, as people feel it's like talking to a brick wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom