i'm addicted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
to the food network!

is anyone else? it seems it's about all i watch anymore, aside from my occasional sitcom and nightly dose of the nanny on lifetime. in fact, i'm watching the food network right now! i mean, it's gotten to the point where my mom is wondering if cooking is my true calling in life! (yeah right...)

:yes: i can thank alton brown for showing me how to make fried chicken that everyone tells me is delicious. i think it needs more flavour (i need to find a stronger paprika), but everyone loved it.

last night i made shepherd's pie, also courtesy of food network. :D

Food 911 :help:

When Bobby Flay did his special from Ireland, he toured the kitchen at the Clarence and I missed it all 3 times it was on :mad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
my mom told me one night "iris you can marry Tyler from food 911 he is a good southern boy and one i would not mind having as a son-in-law" lol like it is that easy for me to snag.

You mom has good taste LOL!

I made Tyler's ultimate beef stew about a month ago..it took ALL day but it was SOOOO good. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono's American Wife said:
Food 911 :help:

When Bobby Flay did his special from Ireland, he toured the kitchen at the Clarence and I missed it all 3 times it was on :mad:

Hey...who edited my post? :mad: :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:
ooh icelle i notice your old sig is back! :applaud:

:heart: loveth the LIFT.

there is a cooking show i adore, called nigella bites.
but it's on the style channel, not the food network. anyone else know it?

:lol: khan, why dont you just surf through until you find it! Or check the guide on the tv...I think its channel 13 here, or something..or maybe they took it off.

I actually have no idea of half the channels I have either. I only watch the Lifestyle Channel :D

One of my favorite pasttimes is fixing myself something ghetto to eat (usually a sandwich or soup) for dinner and watching the food network...

I am an Iron Chef addict.

:heart:

the_naked_chef.jpg

ouizy said:
One of my favorite pasttimes is fixing myself something ghetto to eat (usually a sandwich or soup) for dinner and watching the food network...

I am an Iron Chef addict.

A household favorite - until they put fish parts in the gelato maker.

Back
Top Bottom