I'm A Thief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm feeling really bad...

My school often has lectures for professionals, and when they do, they always have boxes of sandwiches, salads, etc. out for the guests to eat. My classmates and I are always raiding the food, because we have a saying "If its free, its for me!" But we don't take the food until after the guests take their share.

But today I took food before they went to get their lunches. Yeah, I did. :|

I was walking out to buy something to eat, when I saw the boxes lined up in the cafe. So, I begged the security to let me take one, rather than waiting 15 more minutes until after the guests took their share. He hesitated. I insisited that I will hide it under my coat. Then he let me do it. I thanked him profusely, took a box, hid it under my coat and took off. When I got to the room where a whole bunch of my classmates, and told them what I did, their reaction was :shocked: Some laughed, others insisted that I share. But I could tell what I did was not cool at all.

So, I'm feeling really guilty now. I don't know why I did it. I guess I'm just really impatient. And yes, I did eat the sandwich and the snacks in the box.

Some classmates say as long as no one saw me, I'm fine. But I do feel like I sunk pretty low in the eyes of my classmates. I know its just a lunch box, but I'm wondering what my classmates think of me now. :sigh:

Anyone have any idea how I could fix this, or am I just making a big deal out of nothing?

If your classmates think badly of you for doing that, I would be more inclined to wonder what there problem is...I wouldn't see as that big of a deal:wink:

Here's how I'd handle you...

:madwife:

ok, done... :giggle:

Hee, yeah I'm totally over it now. Its just that before my classmates literally looked at me as if I committed murder or something.

Back
Top Bottom