I'm a naughty girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
Sometimes I only look at a thread after it's locked. I mean, I won't care when it's just out there, but once it's locked, I'm all over it like a cheap suit.

Yes, me too.

the best way to get me to look at a thread is to lock it. Gotta see what's going down. I miss all the locked threads in FYM, haven't seen any in a while :lol:

:lol: If you can find a good username to search for, its quite entertaining. Some of our more worthy WTF Award nominees are no longer here, but ya just gotta wonder what some of those people were thinking...or not thinking.

if the thread was locked it probably sucked
though many threads that are not locked also suck

so the mysterie remains

zonelistener said:
I am always bummed when I have something to say in a locked thread. :mad:

That happens to me too all the time! I will come up with this witty comeback, or profound advice and it will be too late! :lmao: Oh well....I am also a big locked thread voyer :uhoh:

Last edited:
How very naughty.

I would have expected something with a deer. ;)

Last edited:
If I never see a deer again in this lifetime it'll be too soon! :mad: We are bringing the car home from the body shop for the second time this weekend, better not be any problems! :scream:

Sometimes I go back and look at the threads that got certain members banned. Most of those threads are really quite funny now....lol.

Melon

:lol:

Some of those locked threads made me :mad: :crack:

The rest I'm all intruiged about after they get locked lol. But some threads that get out of control can be funny in retrospect!

Back
Top Bottom