I'm a HUGE asshole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hey guys, advice would be appreciated here. I'm currently "seeing" a girl who I know who lives about 2 and a half hours away from me. She really likes me and I like her too. But I met a girl last weekend who's absolutely crazy about me and I'm crazy aobut her too (I like 'em both). I've been on dates with both of 'em, and I'm thinking I'm gonna go with girl #2...so how should I "break up" with girl #1 (even though she's not really my girlfriend or anything)?

Anyways, I suppose I have to make a confession since I'm here. My confssion is that I'm absolutely hammered off wine, and I have to be in church in 7hours. Isn't it great? Muahahahahah! Man I love you guys. See ya! Whoo!!! :dance: <- me

Hey Dave, I agree with Angie. I've been int he same kind of situation as you. I wouldn't kick yourself over it too much. Its not like you were really looking for this to happen right? In any case you need to tell girl #1 one that it isn't gonna work. It's not easy, it's not nice, but it has to be done. Good luck

Go out with both of them!

One lives 2 and a half hours away so it will be easy to keep them apart!

Go for it!!!

Trust me Chizip, I actually considered that until I realized that it really wouldn't be very fair to either girl.

i don't think you are a huge asshole at all. you would be a huge asshole if you were leading one of them on and doing this just for your own selfish needs. i would say go with your gut feeling. if you really like this girl that you just met maybe you need to date her to see if she is really as great as you think. tell the other girl who lives 2.5 hrs away that you need a break and that it is not fair to both of you to be far apart and denying eachother a chance to find true love at home. easier said than done, i know. i just say be honest with the other girl. however you just met this new girl so the feelings maybe something new and may fade.

good luck with your decision.

Dont listen to Chizip :tsk:

You're not an asshole.. like MissVelvet said. You cant help that you like both of them, it happens. Just be honest with them right away.

Well, I've ended it with girl #1 (Meghan). I'm going over to girl #2 (Rachel)'s house tonight to "watch a movie". :sexywink: Wish me luck! :D

You're not an asshole and I think you've totally done the right thing by ending it with one of the girls right away instead of letting one of them get hurt if they found out about the other. You sound like a pretty cool guy (and it's not often I say that!).

*Fizz

Urk. Now I'm having second thoughts. Starting to think maybe I shoulda stuck it out with Meghan.

I hate this.

:confused: :scream: :banghead: :combust:

Ah, but isn't the grass always greener?

Sorry, I know that's no help. :coocoo: :wink: I really just wanted to commend you for actually caring about the two girls' feelings. I hope you get everything sorted out to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom