im a genius

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
i have no clue what i want. what i want now is not what i'll want 15 mins from now. and what i want 15 mins after that won't be the same as either of my two previous hair-brained schemes. and i think i know everything.

i have no clue what i want. maybe i just want too much

------------------
In the night of death, hope sees a star and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
~Robert Ingersoll

it is BChick if you sit around and do nothing about it

------------------
In the night of death, hope sees a star and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
~Robert Ingersoll

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
i have no clue what i want. what i want now is not what i'll want 15 mins from now. and what i want 15 mins after that won't be the same as either of my two previous hair-brained schemes. and i think i know everything.

i have no clue what i want. maybe i just want too much

yes dear....that's the way these things are...you'll understand soon enough.

and yes, I am a facicious asshole
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you should see me, I got a million things started and nothing finished. I am the king of the scatter brains. All genius's are that way. Join the club
smile.gif

just last night my mother told me "you always start so many things and you never finish anything"
I dont think this is a good quality do u?

BG, lets hop on the "dont know where we're going but need to go there anyway because we know we want to go somewhere but not there or there, so we'll go here even if here isn't where we wanted there to be" train.
I think it leaves from platform 2
but Im not really sure, maybe its platform 4
does anyone know what time the train leaves?

------------------
Slane/Lon tour pics

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 01-03-2002).]

To just once finish something - that would be a pleasure. Maybe if they banned Interference, everybody would have more time? Elvis could shut every thread down the instant it starts, regardless of content.

------------------
"The animals, baby"

sounds like a great idea manda! you find out everything and just tell me when you know ok? *sigh*
it would be so great to just start something, totally love and be like, "this is what I wanna do!"
but no.

so true, Kieran, so true. ever wonder why everyone here always seems bored? this place is a lovely excuse to indulge aimlessness

is there anyone in the world who totally knows what they want, and their mind never changes?
i didn't think so.
the difference is, bg, that you are at the age where you can try everything. if you totally knew what you wanted i would be a little concerned that you were fencing yourself in, you know?

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
ever wonder why everyone here always seems bored? this place is a lovely excuse to indulge aimlessness
Originally posted by Fritzy:
if you totally knew what you wanted i would be a little concerned that you were fencing yourself in, you know?
unrelated, but both "TRUE!!!"

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 01-03-2002).]

no, I think you're definitely right Fritzy, but if you sit around and do nothing forever under the excuse of trying to figure out what you want to do, you're never going to be able to do anything. and it's in every aspect of my life. take, for example, my artwork...I've turned in 2 projects so far this year; I have 8 unfinished ones! I love my idea but then I get impatient with it and abandon it and move on. Gotta learn to force myself thru things.

and sitting here talking about it doesnt help either
biggrin.gif

things will be better in college i know they will, I think it's just a really severe case of senioritis.
my hope for 2002 is that everyone here who is searching for something finds it this year. that would be really nice..

Back
Top Bottom