im a creep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Yeah, thats the whole thing that I have goin on. One of my best friends, well she has a bf, which she has apparently had for months and not told me until recently... Well anyways, Id pretty much give my world for her, and she couldnt even tell me? She doesnt even tlak to me more than once every couplea weeks now. Thats pain for ya... people for ya too...

*goes to steal a bible, give all my worldly posessions to some homeless dude, and then hike my way to a monestary*

When you were here before,
couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather,
in a beautiful world
I wish I was special,
you're so fucking special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts,
I want to have control.
I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice,
when I'm not around.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?.
I don't belong here

She's running out the door,
she's running,
she run, run, run, run, run.

Whatever makes you happy,
whatever you want.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special,

but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.

-----

They may not be the best lyrics, but I was sitting near a girl the other day, and i only felt helpless. truly a sickening feeling feeling so intrigued by someone, knowing that they really couldnt care less about you. Does it hurt? yes. badly.

Anyone else ever get like this?

Im also going to have to ask anyone who says that these lyrics are shit to leave this alone. The lyrics may be rather poor, but their effective and very easy to correlate with.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Sobbing%20Mutant.gif

------------------
Catch the mouse
Squash his head
Put him in the pot

Achtung Solar!

...yeah, I feel your pain.

When that Radiohead tune first came out, what - 7 or 8 years ago?, I was like, "It's like I have a twin!!" (Thanks Dave, for the line).

I used to wallow in the bittersweet misery that that tune and that whole idea used to bring on. My own lil' misery.... I kinda enjoyed it. Feeling all sorry for myself and all.
Hell! I STILL visit that "zone" on occasion to this day (ummmm... like maybe two weeks ago!??). But, it doesn't last for too long.

Obsession like the song talks about just isn't too real. I mean, the obsession part may be real, but what we seem to obsess over people at times is WAY overblown.

Yeah, I am a creep... a wierdo. BUT its okay! Because about 99% of the rest of the world is TOO! And that 1% of the "beautiful people" out there is all gloss on the outside, but its as messed up as I on the inside... perhaps even worse!

Perfection is overrated.

Anyway... Wayyyyyyyyy cool tune. I wasn't trying to put it down. Radiohead is great.
I guess I'm just playing "Dr. Trash Can, Internet Shrink" again.

Peace

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

I sometimes wonder whether songs like this help people out of their misery (because they know there are other people having those kinds of feelings) or make it even worse? Anyway, I know these feelings.

------------------
Friday night running to Sunday on my knees.

those lyrics are nothing special

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Yeah, thats the whole thing that I have goin on. One of my best friends, well she has a bf, which she has apparently had for months and not told me until recently... Well anyways, Id pretty much give my world for her, and she couldnt even tell me? She doesnt even tlak to me more than once every couplea weeks now. Thats pain for ya... people for ya too...

*goes to steal a bible, give all my worldly posessions to some homeless dude, and then hike my way to a monestary*

It isn't that bad foxfire. Remember, you're young, it's only high school, and people learn from their mistakes (most of the time).

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
what the fuck is seriously wrong with you salome?
not much, thank you
smile.gif

I really can't stand those lyrics though

and at least I thought the pun at "I wish I was special" was sort of cute

kisses,
Salome

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-14-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom