Im a Coke addict!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i need my daily fix of Pepsi or i get headaches too. im such an addict...

AcrobatMan said:
I am water addict. I start getting all problems when I dont drink any water :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:up: Same here...I love water. I drink at least 6 pint bottles a day and feel crappy if I don't.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

meeg, I have been there twice in as many days and each time got something else. lol Yesterday I had the lemonade slurpee. :lemon:

I go everyday. :eek: I almost always get the Coke ones, but if they have a new one, I'll try that. There's a 7-11 on the ground level of my building, so I never keep any drinks in my apartment. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

They have Vanilla Coke slurpees at 7-11 now. :drool: :love:

Are you serious????? Don't toy with me!

*runs to door...passes out from excitement halfway there*

i like the generic soda they sell at the supemarket. mmm mmm good.:barf:

Vanilla Coke Slurpees? I MUST try one!!!

I drink more Diet Coke than water as a general rule. But on these hot summer days, my body is craving water instead.

And I am one of those people who drinks Diet Coke in the morning instead of coffee or tea!

Mmmm diet coke, just teeming with carcinogenic aspertime-y goodness.

Coke :up: I useda have one or two a day, I cut down to one a day, one every couplea days, the can I had today was the first in about 2 weeks... I sound like a smoker lmfao

Vanilla coke is good stuff, I like the vanilla-ness, I cant say Im particularly fond of the aftertaste... its sorta good in an intriguing kinda way, its not bad, its just different - I havent really decided whether or not its worth buying cases of.

Im fond of pepsi twist, the lemony flavor is good, and Im not much of a pepsi fan.

Dr. Pepper, 7-Up, and A&W Root Beer are where its at though, but alas I dont do the grocery shopping...

ooh.....i LOVETH vanilla coke!!! i'm very addicted to caffeine so i'm up w/ vanilla coke and mmmmmmm mountain dew.....

:drool:

i MUST try this slurpee you speak of!

btw, i think the :lemon: pepsi is very gross :barf:

Vanilla Coke rules!!!!!

lately I've only seen it sold in the 20 oz. bottles, however I went to the supermarket and found them in the case. I got all excited and bought 3 cases.....

I love Code Red Mt. Dew!!!! It tastes like carbonated Hawaiin Punch!!!!!!!!!

Caffine is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!

Hewson said:
This has quickly moved to #2 on my favorite sodas list, right behing good old sugary and caffeine-y Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew is officially THE greatest fizzy pop in the world.
Unfortunately the power-that-be have decided not to sell it in my country :sad: If anyone wants to ship me a crateload of Mountain Dew, I'll be your best friend forever (just kidding :p)

Back
Top Bottom