Im ......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm bored, hungry and sleepy

THE
B:yawn:RED
Club

Last edited:
Re: yes, that logo rules...

jkayet said:
I'm bored too, only I have lots I should do....that's the worst combination...
:slant:

this is always my case! LOL!

so if we always have so much to do (like right now I should be paying bills, cleaning my apartment, etc.) why are we always so bored? :scratch:

Now I'M really bored. I'm at work too, so I should be working. :slant: I'm feeling really sick, though, and can't bring myself to do anything. :down: :( :barf: :yawn:

Let's all post our favourite ABEL boredom posts. I'll start.

My favourite ABEL boredom post was the one that had to be deleted because it blew up everyone's computers.

Who's next?

meegannie said:
Let's all post our favourite ABEL boredom posts. I'll start.

My favourite ABEL boredom post was the one that had to be deleted because it blew up everyone's computers.

that has to be one of my all-time favorite posts :mac: :lol:

y'all must be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bored if you're now posting about my boredome!

:lmao: :coocoo:

and yes, BAW you may use that logo in your sig, if your really that bored :kiss:

aww thanks....er...I think :scratch:

:hug:

I think that anyone in the bored club should use the bored logo in their signature...as I think I will add it to mine :lmao:

and, just so there's no confusion, the "Bored Club" in NO WAY means that you are a boring person! Only that you are bored ;) :kiss: :lol:

I should have cleaned my house, done some laundry and typed the two reports I was supposed to transcribe while Rick is out of town...I have done ZERO, ZILCH, NADA today.

My ass has been glued to my chair since this morning...I did get up and take my son for some sushi earlier but I ended up right back here :reject:

Back
Top Bottom