I'll never understand people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
Well this may not be a confession more than it is a realization of sorts. Someone has enlightened me I shouldn?t email unless emailed upon first. So let me get this straight. If someone wants to talk to me then they will email me. If they don?t email me then that means they don?t wish to speak to me. Interesting is all I have to say about the matter.

Whatever happened to it?s the thought that counts, speak your mind, let them know you care, and on and on?So I suppose I best be getting rid of my email because if I had to wait be spoken to in order to speak ? I probably would go through life in silence?very interesting?

huh?

that's silly! You can feel free to email me any old day out of the blue. I would be honored.

Yah Sicy I thought it was wierd too. It wasn't exactly what they said but it was the gist of it. But when they said it I was like well I don't know maybe I should pay more attention to who emails who - I just never think of it in those terms so it caught me off guard.

Sula - you know I luv ya and I'll always send good tidings your way - you are my Viggo provider.

Zone - you are alway clueless these days, but hey that's OK, we still luv ya anyway :tongue:

The only reason I even thought about it was because I thought this person was a friend, and I guess that was my first mistake, thinking they were something that they were not I guess. Should be more careful about these things.

Whacka.. I dunno completely what you're talking about, but, all I can offer is this:

Eleanor Roosevelt said:
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. "

Girl, email whoever you want to email. We are all human.

(hugs)

WhackaMole said:
Sula - you know I luv ya and I'll always send good tidings your way - you are my Viggo provider.

awww....you know i luvs ya too. So does Viggo. :D

p.s. if you haven't seen the viggo-thread lately, it has some new goodies....like this one :heart:

3347572723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A729%3A688nu0mrj

sulawesigirl4 said:

awww....you know i luvs ya too. So does Viggo. :D

p.s. if you haven't seen the viggo-thread lately, it has some new goodies....like this one :heart:

3347572723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A729%3A688nu0mrj

DOH
*red rover red rover PLEBA calls whacka right over*

Heads over to PLEBA to take a lookie lookie,

HelloAngel - that's OK, I am just thinking out loud is all. usually people refer to me as the analytical one - I tend to think about things a little bit more than I should - not looking for anything from anyone. Just using forum as a sounding board. But thanks for the quote - it's a good one.

WhackaMole said:
If someone wants to talk to me then they will email me. If they don?t email me then that means they don?t wish to speak to me.

by that logic no one would ever email anyone. because no one else had emailed them!
someone has to start the emailing...are there any supreme beings out there who are worthy of starting an email?!?:lol:

WhackaMole said:
Well this may not be a confession more than it is a realization of sorts. Someone has enlightened me I shouldn?t email unless emailed upon first. So let me get this straight. If someone wants to talk to me then they will email me. If they don?t email me then that means they don?t wish to speak to me. Interesting is all I have to say about the matter.

Whatever happened to it?s the thought that counts, speak your mind, let them know you care, and on and on?So I suppose I best be getting rid of my email because if I had to wait be spoken to in order to speak ? I probably would go through life in silence?very interesting?

If I am understanding you correctly.........

That is wack.

Re: Re: I'll never understand people

kobayashi said:

by that logic no one would ever email anyone. because no one else had emailed them!
someone has to start the emailing...are there any supreme beings out there who are worthy of starting an email?!?:lol:

exactly why I thought the whole thing was interesting kobeson. What the person actually said was wtf am I emailing them - obviously they don't reply so that should tell me they don't want to talk to me...basically said look do I ever email you? What does that tell you? Anyhow there were a few other implications to the discussion but that's the gist.

I think I've decided not to listen to anything but my gut and if my gut says email then hell I'll email and if they don't like it then they know where the trashcan is - the rest is well - nevermind...

Re: Re: I'll never understand people

kobayashi said:

That's exactly what I was thinkin'! *lol*

Don't worry about that person, Whacka...he or she doesn't know what he or she is talkin' 'bout. :)

Hmmm... in a way i was like that too about emailing ( = if someone wants to talk, they'll email me), but i realised i can also iniciate things if i want to talk to others - whoever can start the contact in emails. (or PMs for that matter)

You know, no one will bite your head off or something if you initiate the talking i'm sure. The vast majority of people are happy to receive a new email pal.

Back
Top Bottom