If nobody knew, would you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myusernamehere said:
I think it means he respects women and/or monogamy.

That's what I meant, actually. As much as I enjoy sex, there are just so many things about random sexual encounters that aren't satisfying. Really, the only thing that is, is the pure sexual pleasure, and even then sometimes that can be awful. Unless both parties are coming from the same place, agreed on the intentions, don't have any attachment or the foundations to form attachment, etc, etc, etc... AND both parties treat each other with respect before during and after... I mean, to have to meet all those criteria a million times to prevent even the smallest harm (and sometimes larger harms), that's just not going to happen. I'd have to be pretty selfish to play dice with a million people's well-beings, and foolish to play with my own, even if only in the short term. That all being said, if I were to even attempt it, I wouldn't say anything anyway, because what happens privately between myself and someone else is just that - private - and I really have no desire to go around talking about that with others because even if I don't mind them knowing about my actions, the person who I was involved with might mind them knowing.

Edit: I understand there may have been confusion about "Would I... have sex with a million girls if noone would ever know about it? No." because I just read that again and it sounds like I would feel a compulsion to tell, rather than I just plain wouldnt act that way. In any case, no I wouldnt have sex with them, but if I did I wouldnt say anything - but again, no.

But, yeah, let's not even mention the physical impossibilities of it: 75 years or verility by 365 days a year requires something like 37 sessions of sex per day - or, if you're awake 16 hours a day, something like every 25 minutes. Not impossible, perhaps, but not damn likely. I hadn't even considered it til it was mentioned. Of course, with that kind of rigourous schedule, I wouldn't really be able to tell anyone about it unless I conversed via telephone in the midst of the action - that's sortof a cop-out, though.

But anyway. Apart from that, there's a lot to be said for monogamy, loyalty, and the idea of love. If I said 'love a million women', and indeed meant love them and not "love" wink wink nudge nudge, I couldn't even accomplish that one simply because how can you love and not express that? That'd crush even the strongest of souls, I think. I'm still working out opinions on monogamy, even though I think loyalty is one of the cheifest virtues, but whether or not these things ammount to one and the same I can't at the moment decide.

:shrug: I got nothin?

Last edited:
I would:

1). Think about it

2). Not do it

3). Feel bad for just thinking about it

Party Boy said:
I already have done many things many times. And I'll take them all to the grave before I'll tell anyone

OH The motivation to squeeze the stories out of him!!!
.....come here hunny....right here...at this table, in this nice dark corner....it's OK, I have a pint for ya....get comfortable....I won't tell anyone!

u2bonogirl said:
:hmm:
I dont know what I would do because Ive done a lot of things already since I knew nobody would find out
I used to go switch peoples license plates in parking garages :lmao:
I stole the highschool drive street sign too :mac:
I seduced my teacher :rolleyes:
I did far worse things back in my bad girl days.
Now I just vaccuum and clean the kitchen and stuff like that :shrug:

You really seduced your teacher?!?!?! Was this in high school?

Back
Top Bottom