Id like to know more Interferencers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
personally.

Sometimes I think there´s such a lot of great people on this board who I could have a great talk, dinner or party with. Don´t get me wrong, I party enough and hard and all, but... some of you are just fun. I will not mention any names here, I would surely forget most of you, so..

but I would really like to know some of you personally. I mean, ok I know some people, Sicy, daafish, Sula, AcrobatMan,.. anyway there´s so many of you who I´d like to meet!!!

I think many people feel that way on this site, but job/school/family responsibilities and logisitcs make it challenging for the most part.

When April and I had a Michigan fan gathering, we ended up with one person from Minnesota and one person from Ohio...that was it. :lol: It was fun though! :D

i've met tons of interlanders and im still wanting to meet the ones i've seen post for years and still havent met.

Bonochick said:
When April and I had a Michigan fan gathering, we ended up with one person from Minnesota and one person from Ohio...that was it. :lol: It was fun though! :D

Are you east-siders coming to GR on May 4? We should all go out for drinks or something.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hmm:

I've been here for almost 5 years and I'd still like to meet a lot of people here. :yes:

May 4 were going to see Bono, but then will probably go out for drinks/dessert afterwards. May 5 were gathering at someone's house (probably mine) to just hang out and watch U2 bootlegs. It's a bit of a drive, but you guys are welcome to join!

I haven't met any one yet either, but there's so many people I'd like to meet.

I haven't met anyone in person from this board, but I talk to some occasionally.
Personally, I'd love to meet a number of people from here. But I think the fact that those I'd like to meet live so far, it makes it difficult for me to make any arrangements or meetings or whatever. :lol:
A lot of people on this board are very cool :up: :)

I look forward to meeting some in the future though!

i've met one or two, but i'd really love to know more.

If anyone is ever in DC or the area, PLEASE let me know----it'd be great to hang out! :yes:

I've met quite a few people in line for shows and waiting to meet the band before sound check. It was cool to put bodies to names and interact for real.
Its almost like meeting a celebrity that has just been somebody on paper or on a screen until you see them in person :hmm:
Only I didn't ask for any of their autographs :shifty:

I am lucky to have met and know probably over 40 Interferencers. :heart:

There are still TONS more I'd like to meet.

u2bonogirl said:
I've met quite a few people in line for shows and waiting to meet the band before sound check. It was cool to put bodies to names and interact for real.
Its almost like meeting a celebrity that has just been somebody on paper or on a screen until you see them in person :hmm:
Only I didn't ask for any of their autographs :shifty:

We need to get together at some point this summer :wave:

I met just a handful during the tour, and met a bunch last month. Very cool - would still love to meet more. Would have met a bunch in Hawaii if...well, you know :(

S.California baby! :dance:
And I don't have an alter MrBAW, so no bitch-slapping for you :lol: :wink: (I've met him!)

Back
Top Bottom