Iam fu*king NUTS about a girl..AND she lives...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one word of advise Arun
be prepared to having Diamond hit on you as soon as your surgery is over and done with

Screaming Flower said:
i agree with whack and SFB completely. it's disrespectful and disgusting to use women for sex. especially when you're supposedly so in love with another woman. you aren't an animal diamond. you don't have to give in to every urge your body has. arun might be a "novice" but at least he respects women.

Ms. Screamer-
Nobody is getting "used" here.:idea:
When you are completely honest w/a potentail partner..w/full discloure and both adults consent, who is getting "used"?:huh:

It may also behoove you to know that MANY TIMES I have had a willing prospect where there was a MUTUAL attraction present..and I decided against the idea..taking her future well being, her emotional well being into consideration first.:yes:

In other words..Iam not about indiscriminate random sex..
I am a man that disciplines himself and is selective for other reasons than my own self gratification.:idea:

Hope this clarifies..
Peace
:idea:
DB9
:bono:

Last edited:
diamond said:
Perhaps you have issuses in the past wherein you were used?:(
I dunno.:confused:
If this were the case and youre projecting your anguish here..well Im sorry.

first off all being that you don't know me at all, do not make halfass assumptions. no i have not been used in this way. i have way too much respect for myself to allow some chauvinistic pig like yourself screw me because he can't keep it in his pants. all i'm doing is commenting on your apparent lack of respect for women. don't even try to turn this around on me. if you're going to hang your dirty laundry out for everyone to see you should expect people to call you on it.

Looks like SOMEBODY has some issues..
Such nasty name calling tsk tsk.
Peace
:idea:
DB9
:cool:

Last edited:
You have to admit you have displayed a complete lack of respect for women in this thread.. and then to go and judge someone else... well I'm sorry but that's just not cool.

I feel sorry for any girl that gets involved with you.

Did not..
:|
Didnt judge anyone..on contrary she judged me:|
And called names:ohmy:
I asked her a ques only:yes:

I dont date girls for the record.:cool:
Thank You-
Diamond:|

i'm sorry for cursing at you. you really piss me off. i'm not sorry for anything i said because i meant every word of it.

Screaming Flower said:
i'm sorry for cursing at you. you really piss me off. i'm not sorry for anything i said because i meant every word of it.
Hmm.
I see.
so do they btw;)
DB9
:lol:

I will say this

If Diamond is living his life this way....we can't judge him I think the best thing ppl can do is not reply to this thread....just let it sink rather than cast stones

but...Diamond....If you think that what your doing is somehow noble....well then..that is wrong.

Also I FIRMLY believe that questioning a women's chastity is ungentlemanly and wrong...especially publicly like that and that you Should apologize at once.

Umm Arun.
Please, get off your moral high horse.
Show downs bore me.
Plez go away.:yes:

Thank you.

DB9

I miss my baby:(

Last edited:
just because someone dissapproves of you..does not mean they are wrong *newsflash*

and I actually took a stand for you and told ppl not to judge you and only asked you to apologize for something you did in the context of this thread.

I'm not the one who claims to be righteous. ......so perhaps..you need to get off the high horse.

If you want to blame it on inexperience...that's fine.. because experience is only as good as the man that experiences it.

When you post a thread...you expose yourself to opinion.And....you may not like it...better get used to it

Last edited:
arun
Arun
ARUN.

Have you been drinking too much caffiene again?:eyebrow:

Your harem has left you.

toodles-
diamond
:lol:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This is getting uglier by the minute.

When someone posts something, they have to be prepared for the consequences, good or bad.

Enough controversy for tonight.

I agree.

Let it be known.. I am posting to a thread at the point that it's already closed.

Dave, although what you said was a posed as a question...
Originally posted by diamond: Perhaps you have issuses in the past wherein you were used?

... this does not excuse what you have inferred. It's incredibly questionable and borderline slanderous, especially since I'd take a wild bet that you have no direct knowledge of Screaming Flower's personal/love/sex life.

When you make such statements about a woman, or anyone for that matter, you should expect to get eaten alive. You are NOT above the 'law' here at Interference, although you seem to think you are.

This is a warning to you, diamond, as well as everyone else, to think about WHAT you say and HOW you say it, prior to posting in a PUBLIC forum, or even in a private manner. Really pathetic.

You're a grown man, I shouldn't have to talk to you like a poorly behaved school boy that just shoots off his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom