I yelled at someone because of Snickers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
I had this candy bar, and this girl kept asking me for a piece..I was like "no, I'm not opening it now" and she was like "I'll open it for you" and I kept on saying no, and she OPENED IT AND ATE A PIECE!
eek.gif

I totally freaked out, I went "Who do you think you are, eating my candy bar after I told you no! Have some respect!"
lol..I get a little wild sometimes.

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

No reason to confess that!! I would probably do the same thing you did! The nerve of some people!

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Well, I haven't done that with candy...but I am really particular about my pens...

I have all of these really cool pens that I take with me to school/work. I had my favorite blue sparkly one last night, and I always clip them to my lanyard when I'm working so that nobody steals them or wastes the ink (they are gel pens, so the ink goes kind of fast). Well, we got busy, and I accidentally left mine on the desk when I stepped away. When I came back, my one co-worker was using it to just doodle, and I hollered at him and snatched my pen back and said he was wasting all of my pretty ink. *lol*
biggrin.gif
I told him after that I was sorry for gettin' all bent outta shape.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Ana:
WTF??? Does people like that exist? Those bastards
mad.gif

Yeah, and they're always the ones who are irritatingly happy and chirpy at ungodly hours in the morning (ie anytime before midday).

Coffee anyone?
[_]? {_}? [_]? {_}? [_]? {_}? [_]? {_}?

Hehe...

Everytime I read this thread topic, it makes me laugh.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Perfectly valid reaction. I'm very willing to share things, but if someone eats the last one of something I love, I go absolutely ape on their ass. My poor ex boyfriend. It happened more than once to him.

I kind of know this girl, she's sort of an aquaintance...she does the same thing with my Wite Out pen...she takes it and doodles..I holler at her about that too, and I think she probably hates me now. lol

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

OMG! I just did that not too long ago with a cookie. My friend wanted an M&M from it, but it was in the center and I said, maybe when I get to the middle. But I wasn't going to eat it until I finished the rest of my lunch. I went to go answer a phone and when I came back the M&M was gone! I was so pissed off! Who DOES that?
mad.gif
Ug, I'm still mad. There was a lot of swearing then I ended up putting my finger in her pizza to make it even. Damn it I am such a child sometimes.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Yeah, that's annoying..I couldn't think of anything really evil to do back to her though..

------------------

u2er@u2email.com

*lol* I HATE when people take my chocolate. Chocolate is very precious thing. It is not to be taken lightly. It is extremely importanat. It is the heart, the soul. Chocolate is God's gift to the sexually fustrated. Chocolate is is....mmmmmm, chocolate.

hehe.

------------------
"Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater." - Bono in Belfast, 8/26/97

"Don't forget to fasten your condom.." -Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

u2er@u2email.com

ive kicked someone in the chest and broke two ribs because she licked some of the water in my dish once.

it was an accident though.

------------------
-deathbear

A girl took something off of my tray in college once, so I stuck my hand in her mashed potatoes.

When we were walking outside with our ice cream cones though, she slapped my cone-holdin' hand up, and I ended up jamming my ice cream all over my face and up my nose.

Food is fun.

------------------

Originally posted by u2er:
I had this candy bar, and this girl kept asking me for a piece..I was like "no, I'm not opening it now" and she was like "I'll open it for you" and I kept on saying no, and she OPENED IT AND ATE A PIECE!
eek.gif

I totally freaked out, I went "Who do you think you are, eating my candy bar after I told you no! Have some respect!"
lol..I get a little wild sometimes.

I was annoyed with her just reading about it. She got off easy.

I Love Snickers!
biggrin.gif

The little bite sized ones are ok, but i really like the big ones.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom