I would have never known....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
...about the hidden track on the Best of 80-90 disc if I hadn't read about it here on the Interference discussion board. Seriously, I might have never known.

------------------
-pub

That's why every time you listen to a new CD for the first time, you have to let it play until it stops itself--otherwise you are very likely to miss something.

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

My best friend didn't either. She told me that she didn't have the hidden track, that I had told her about.
smile.gif

I told her not to be in such a hurry to take her cd out of the player next time!
smile.gif

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
That's why every time you listen to a new CD for the first time, you have to let it play until it stops itself--otherwise you are very likely to miss something.

like the horrible noice after 'The Wanderer'

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Now I wanna know if anyone listened to that damn-noise-that-scared-me-to-hell from the beginning until it stops???

Originally posted by scatteroflight:

yep!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by christiana:
Now I wanna know if anyone listened to that damn-noise-that-scared-me-to-hell from the beginning until it stops???

only once
biggrin.gif
wanted to know if there was something else

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom