I wish Ozzy was my daddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so i've been watching the Osbournes all day and i really want Ozzy to be my daddy:|

Yeah but what the f:censored:ing bloody hell would you f:censored:ing do with such a f:censored:ing ***hole for a f:censored:ing father. You'd be f:censored:ing talking like this all the f:censored:ing time.

Sicy said:
Yeah but what the f:censored:ing bloody hell would you f:censored:ing do with such a f:censored:ing ***hole for a f:censored:ing father. You'd be f:censored:ing talking like this all the f:censored:ing time.

:lmao::yes:

My parents always accused me of worshiping a devil when I was in high school because I listened to Ozzy and had a poster of him on my wall. Now that he's on TV every week they watch the show and think he's a "riot"......:hmm:

close-captions are great for people like me. but sometimes they put in the captions 'conversation inaudible' if they really can't figure out what he's saying. its funny.

tiny dancer said:
I just wish have the time I could understand what he is talking about..:tongue:

I heard they are coming out with the first season on DVD soon. The best part is it's going to have sub-titles so we can understand what he's saying!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom