I will make this place sacred once again-- a SERIOUS confession:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The face of shock
eek.gif

Damn right, thumbs up from me
biggrin.gif

Keep 'up' the uhh.... good 'work' you two! (or U 2 if you prefer... yes that was a very very horrible joke thanks lol)

Ohhhhh stop the press
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ummmmmm BeeBee, I'm a guy, and have guy (#$%*&#) intuition. You are not exactly revealing anything to me that I haven't already figured out on my own
smile.gif

Thank you for you up-to-the-minute reporting though
smile.gif

XOXOXO

z edge, just how does the fact that you're a guy reveal this type of info?? I'm truly interested! Do y'all have a 6th sense or something?
biggrin.gif

And to YOU diamond... sheesh... must I spell everything out for ya?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
z edge, just how does the fact that you're a guy reveal this type of info?? I'm truly interested! Do y'all have a 6th sense or something?
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Yes in fact I do. I sensed something "electric" between you guys that night, you were both glowing. I was all over and in the air that night so I may have felt the "zap" that surrounded your aura. I can't explain it, but I can feel stuff sometimes and even though I may label it funny the rhyme is merely for reason and/or justification.

This isn't easy, but...

To those of you who were in Austin: Me and EdgeVox said we were not tired and were going to go "dancing at the disco"... we actually were headed for his apartment *gasp*

There that feels much better.

Didn't want to lie to my U2ey pals!!

There you have it: an actual confession in Zoo Confessionals.

bebe, that is trully a confession. i wouldnt be able to tell anyone that i did that. luckily i do not have the equipment, good charles bronsan/henry winkler/walter kronkite-good-looks, nor was i blessed by the good Lord with charm to do such things!

------------------
-deathbear

yes I believe this confession should go down in Zoo Confessional history for the amount of courage I had to muster up!
wink.gif

Well I think some people may have had a clue anyways, and I just felt it was deceiving to say we went dancing
biggrin.gif

z edge, you were hilarious that night--all over in the air for sure, and you had lots of interesting things to say about dreams and such. I wish I had you tape recorded so you could hear
biggrin.gif
... anyway I wouldn't be surprised if you were tapped into some sort of extra-sensory wavelength!

You all should go back and read the thread called "I have a crush on an interferencer"

Hee hee... Yay bebe!

biggrin.gif

BeeBee,
Thank you for that. I think Fado's should have paid me for being so damn entertaining
wink.gif
Instead, they made it known that my presence wasn't appreciated, and not to come back anytime soon
eek.gif

And as far as confessions that take courage, I had one a couple of weeks ago that was...not really a confession of course..but lets just say that I was mortified when i saw it again.

PS. Did you see where Deathbear is from now?

Originally posted by Sicy:
You all should go back and read the thread called "I have a crush on an interferencer"

Hee hee... Yay bebe!

biggrin.gif

Yo Bulletproof, werez it at (Yo)

wowzers!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

So does this thread count as a "confessional" or a "gossip for rumor mill"?

*musters up his best soutehrn accent and fetches his shotgun

*anyone have
Edge Vox's address???

Oh wait....you left the harem....no worries..it was a five day waiting eriod anyways

Back
Top Bottom