I will make this place sacred once again-- a SERIOUS confession:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see Salome asks, unlike others who just assume--

We watched U2 videos until sunrise
icon36.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
see Salome asks, unlike others who just assume--

We watched U2 videos until sunrise
icon36.gif

Yeah, and I just got off the phone from Bono, we're having dinner tomorrow night with the Clintons'
rolleyes.gif

Well I don't see him around much anymore, so I thought I'd sy hi thru you.

I kinda wish I could go back to Fado's night again, maybe I wouldn't have gotten into some bother with those guys who were in the "crew".

I guess there was a sort of redemption that was in need of happening, however, the path in search of often leads astray; behold Fado's.

Did you all have any clue when we walked in who we were?

We walked right in to your table, I have no clue why because I didn't know you all would be there or anything, and it just seemed to beckon us there.

Fate interviened, very odd indeed.

well I didn't know who you were at all, because I don't think I had seen a picture of you anywhere before the show. I do remember reading a post of yours shortly before I left saying you'd be at the concert though, so I was aware of the possibility of running into you. I think what happened was we all were shouting "U2!" and then I remember you coming up and saying "U2!" back at us, and that's how we connected... that's how I remember it anyway. Also I remember you looking at me after like 10 minutes go by saying "holy shit you're Bebe!" LOL
biggrin.gif

We all had the same idea that night
smile.gif

Wow bebe!!!!!! You are so brave, I could never admit to watching U2 vids with someone ALL night!
Yes this is definately the confession of the year
biggrin.gif

Bebe,
reply or be exposed for the evil heartbreaker you are!!!

[This message has been edited by EdgeVox (edited 04-05-2002).]

your madness?? That is quite a broad topic.

Well this is Zoo Confessionals, go right ahead--'fess up fool!!!
wink.gif

And while this is back on top...

come on guys, surely there were other Interference "flings" throughout the extent of this tour--don't be shy!!!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom