I will be lonely this xmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Well not totally alone i have my family and friends, but would be great if i had a boy friend grrrr! My old one has upped and left, cos he thought he wasnt spending another time with me, and he thought he is changing for the worse!!! I think hes gay personally!

Anyway there is a guy in my law that i think hes absolutely gorgeous!:drool: Ive just started to him and hes well nice and polite too! Thats a bonus eh? Hes also posh and intellegant yey and has gorg loverly brown hair with light blond highlights!

Im gonna start talking to him more, and hopefully he will ask me out in time for xmas!! That would be a cool prezzie in deed! lol

Im just praying im his type!:(

Kate1 said:
hopefully he will ask me out in time for xmas!!

Don't bother waiting for him. Guys are slow. If you want him, ask him out yourself! If nothing else, ask him to a holiday formal of some sort. That may speed things up a bit if you are still determined on waiting for him to ask you out. But I'm tellin' ya, you might as well just ask him yourself.

I know but i dont wanna come across as too strong! I will ask him if hes going to the lecture on wednesday and then try and sit nxt to him lol!

Sorry I thought this was a thread for people who were REALLY going to be alone :(

I know what you mean, Kate. I broke up with my fiance a couple of weeks ago, and when I compare this Christmas to last...well, it's going to be a little rough. :(

I'm trying to not hook up with someone just to hook up with someone for the holidays, know what I'm saying?

I agree, us men can be slow. It's best to pounce on him like a fat kid on a tootsie roll!

My bf goes home for Christmas and I don't go with b/c I spend every other holiday with them and not my own family. Last year I was pissed b/c I was living on a couch in the back of my parents basement and had nothing to do all day but work, but this year won't be bad b/c I can finally just chill and do my own thing for a few days in my own place.

Think of it this way, even if he does ask you out, would you really want to spend Christmas with someone that's pretty much a stranger instead of your friends and family? If so, I gotta say that's a bit desperate!

Thanks for the support people!
I will wanna spend xmas with him and my family and friends he could come down and then go to his house!

Im staring to talk to him now and having a bit of a laugh so hopefully it will carry on further!

Come on jake what ya waiting what ya waiting what ya waiting what ya waiting foooooor lol!

I can't think of a better Christmas than spending it at home with my family watching Christmas films, sitting in our pyjamas all day and eating loads of junk food. I love spending time with family. Nobody will ever be more important than them to me.

Obveously there VERY important to me! But would be great if i had a bf to cheer me up, i like to be loved i feel neglected at the mo

icelle said:
my biggest fear is being alone on new years eve.
Mine too, unfortunaly, it looks that it will happen this year again.

This year i decided to break the tradition of being alone at christmas also. I invited my co-workers on the day before christmas, my family the first christmasday and my Team players the second and surprice, surprice. They all come :ohmy:

Off to the supermarket for me,...

icelle said:
my biggest fear is being alone on new years eve.

it's the same with me. i broke down with my bf lately and i don't want to have a new one yet. i'll spend xmas with my family (as always) and then i'll probably have nth to do at new year's eve (or at least i'll do whatever i'll do alone :sad:)

I DONT WANT THE NEW YEAR TO COME YET EITHER!!! Not fair, hate being single and seeing all the happy couples shopping and kissing grr!

Sometimes I'm thankful I haven't got a boyfriend. I only went on a few dates with this bloke and he started getting this really annoying habit of phoning me all the time and if he phoned at a time when I was busy and I asked could I speak to him later he started this whole thing of asking me what was wrong and how there could be no secrets between us and we always had to be honest. Then when we went out he followed me everywhere I went and started dancing horrendously beside me and my friends and insisting that he needed to hang out of me after I had 1 drink incase I was too drunk and would get lost. Unlikely after 1 drink. I forgot the reasons I never wanted to see him again until I went out with him last week.

:huh:

I always go out with my sister on New Years and friends. :up:

Im off to a party and buffet on new years eve, it should be good. Its at a posh hotel and there will be bagpipes at 12 by this little scottish group. CANT WAIT! But not looking forward to all the smooching at 12!! grrrr

Lara ur ex bf sounds cute, a little bit clinggy i cant stand the clingginess to be honest. But i guess its still sweet, shows he cares

Back
Top Bottom