I watched the Daytona 500 today and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeeeeee Haaw - bo and luke duke

All car racing is......
an evil corporate ploy to take Southerners money!

I love it - I mean, the taking Southerners money thing.

*waits for backlash from MVD_75 and ducks from flying pecan waffle house waffles that will be thrown at me

Car racing kicks ass.
One time they had open racing at Sears Point and I got to sit shotgun in a kick ass Mustang :D

my friend is a race car driver and i used to go to drag races all the time. i loved it. i love the sound of the engines!!

i went to the winternationals in pomona one year when i still lived in so cal...all i can remember is that it was very loud and there was a lot of beer.

I race here and there and have driven in the Pike's Peak Hillclimb twice along with a few other kinds of races. There is nothing else like it in the world:sexywink:

Little E is my fav.

;)

10031712.jpg

I Like Jr Too

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Little E is my fav.

;)

10031712.jpg
Yes i am also a race fan.And i'm a big time Jr fan.My room looks like the DEI giftshop with all my Jr stuff everywhere.He "EARN:ed It totally.And i um...cried afterwards when he said his dad was with him in the car.I'm sure he was..:angel:I'm planning on going to Infineon Raceway(Sears Point) for the race.I been there twice already.It's awesome to hear the cars when your there.It's freaking loud.Go check out racing people,it's hella fun!

Jr Rulz!!!

MY CAR IS A BEER CAN ON 4 WHEELS.

:no:

My family is relatively big on NASCAR. My dad and stepmom live in Concord, NC, right by whatever the track is there. We went on the NASCAR go-carts at the mall over Christmas, though, which were fun. :D

I like watching the big races; I really don't grasp the concept of having so many cars on the track...I think it would be exciting for half that number and watching them go balls out for 250 laps...it never fails that some Goober from the last row tries to make it to the front within the first 5 laps and then the whole thing is delayed for 20 minutes or so....fewer cars, faster laps! :|

Nascar..is just glorified highway driving...The only true car racing is Formula one

I wanna go to Talladega!!!Can i hitch a ride? :lmao: j/k.Even the Pepsi 400 in Daytona in July.Any track that's a oval will make me a happy Poptart.This is gr8.My two loves are in one site.Adam and Dale Jr...sweeeeeeeeeet...:drool:

Hahahaha.I did a bump and run and some guy at a go kart track.He spun ig time and get this..my car number was 3...R.I.P. Dale Earnhardt (The Intimidator)

Dale Jr and Jeff Gordon were on Larry King tonight.

:hmm: funny most of the callers were outside of the south. Canada, California, Missouri, the New England area.

Back
Top Bottom