i was denied entry into a pub because i was "intoxicated"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
well so the bouncer said anyway

yes i came out of my good ole steady for a breather to walk back to the same bouncer who allowed us in an hour earlier to the "pulling across the rope" trick.
"umm im sorry ladies, i can't let you in"
we look at each other in shock
"why?"
"how many drinks have you had inside?"
"haha one, only one" i say to him in shock(we'd had more elsewhere but he asked me how many in his pub, but we most definitely were not pissed!)
"im sorry i just cant let you back in Im afraid"
"Are you serious?! what did we do? you can't be serious" i say very politely and certainly not in any drunken loud mouth state..

then this other bouncer walks towards him and POINTS at ME!

beefcake no 1 gets talking into his headset as we laugh at how ridiculous a situation this was and says "let me just check with management"
"No im sorry management is denying you entry"
laughing at how ridiculous it all was, i look up to the sky and ask where "management" were and can they see us somehow.
my friend politely told him we'd go to the next pub and buy drinks from them then and we walked off in a very straight line, shocked at how stupid it was, and walked straight into the next AND MUCH BETTER pub, without a 2nd glance from the bouncer.
We also were offered double nip cocktails by the barman as soon as we walked in but apparently we were so legless we weren't even fit to walk into the other one.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I'M STILL IN SHOCK!
Its never happened before and ive walked into pubs and bars in a much worse state many times before no problems!

Angie...Scruffy's has lost my business now *sniff

bwahahaha
im a pisspot
im true blue
im a piss pot
through and through :laugh:

Last edited:
SHE'S A PISS POT
SHE'S TRUE BLUE
SHE'S A PISS POT
THROUGH AND THROUGH
SHE'S A PISS POT (I wont say wanker dearie:D )
SO THEY THEY SAY
SHE MEANT TO GO TO HEAVEN
BUT SHE WENT THE OTHER WAY!
DRINK IT DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!

I haven't been back to Scruffy's since my hens night. I think we went to Scruffy's anyway. I abused a cop very loudly that night in front of alarge group of onlookers apparently. Did I ever tell you that story? Shame files Manda....I'm pathetic.

Diamond looks like a bouncer.

Bouncer from Neighbours.

Where are you 2 hiding? No one is around unless you count Mr kite, but even he racked off and now I have this strange feeling to cut my wrists.

Kidding.

I can take it you know if you both hate me now.

I know you do.

You do dont you?

Woe.

No I don't! I'm just trying to get a story done for uni by tomorrow so I can have it checked by my source! If I get it done before umm 1am I'll login...

You have to tell me where that is so I know never to go there. That is of course if i am in that part of the hemisphere. :D

Back
Top Bottom