I was DE-friended last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy is HE in trouble if he does manage to to graduate and try and make a career out of it. Movie critics are not nice people - they will have this boy for lunch and then tell him he was overcooked, and needed more oregano to boot.

Yeesh, what a putz. I'd let him go with Godspeed and many blessings upon him, if I were you.

Well, he hasn't come around yet. And this happened, what?, about 2 weeks ago. No call, no e-mail, no letter, no note. Nothing.

I just have to believe that there was something else going on besides what he actually said . . . because I really can't believe he would dump me as a great friend after all we've been through in the last year-and-a-half.

And if there wasn't more to the story, and that's what it really was . . . well, I don't need that. I don't need immature friends like that. I'm not a jerk. I'm a nice guy and I'm not going to walk on eggshells because he's too sensitive. I just don't have time or energy for that kind of relationship.

So oh well, now I'm just going to move on and slowly get over being bitter about the whole situation.

I told my other friends I'm done -- the friends I have are it. I'm not making any new friends. I'm not interviewing. I'm not accepting any more applications. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom