I was beaten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
By a feaking VT Commodore at the lights!

I beat him at the start until I had to get my poor baby out of 1st and up to second (it was revving at like 3000!). And becuase this dickless drove a shitty commodore (ok, it was a V8 as well, and the latest model), he had an auto and took off. As much as I hate to admit it, I just cant change gears as well as an automatic transmission...

The horror. At least I was half a car length in front in first though right?

Damnit....

biggrin.gif

Thats so funny. I understand. And I drive a VT.

------------------
"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

matt2870@hotmail.com

hahahahaha!! poor, poor Angie

just don't be racin where there be animals. a coupla days ago a fawn went under the fence of my property and a kid from my school was coming down the road at 60mph and hit it. it was just a baby, spots and all, and it was just lying there so little, and ok, I cried. bastard, he didn't even care, he just looked at his car to check damage
frown.gif

if someone hits one of my babies, I'm committing suicide and taking them with me!

Damn it! Brett, what ARE we gonna do?

Next year...next year we will have a crows v swans final...Victoria will have had their day....I need a long time to get over this I think....

BabyG, thats so sad. I would have cried too. And hoped I had a crowbar handy to smash up his stupid precious car.
Every morning and afternoon there's this mother duck and she leads her babies across the road from the golf course where they live to well, Im not sure where, but its so cute, and Im always slamming on the brakes and getting ppl behind me pissed off until they see her and the 4 ducklings waddling behind her. Its so funny, she marches straight across and when she see's you, she lifts her wings and glares as if to say "Dont mess with me punk!" but doesnt stop. The little ones are just so cute. I honestly would rather write my car off and have a bad accident than hit a baby animal, or any animal for that matter. People are always yelling at me for it, but a car is so replaceable.

So sad....
frown.gif

awww Ang that's so cute! I'm glad you feel that way, so many people don't and it's really aggrivating. I even knew someone who made a game out of hitting animals
frown.gif

oh well, next time I see his car, I'll make good use of the crowbar and make sure to finish any damage the poor little guy didn't

Back
Top Bottom