i was asked to audition for a new fox reality show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fox is the epitimy of shit.

i feel sorry for you.

im glad you said no.

but if you did say yes,

wear shirts that say "fox = worst network in history"

woops, i forgot to congratulate you.

but really, im not happy for you. if it was any other channel, then yes.

and ENOUGH with "reality" shows already!!

*is more frustrated than gus on the bus.

i said no and are you kidding me and laughed at the lady who asked me. she said she understood but thought she would ask.

i know i am single and all but damn, i don't want to sink to all time lows in my single life and broadcast my pathetic single life to the world, it is bad enough that i have posted about it in here. ;) lol

oh and the show is like that temptation island show. :down: there is no way in hell that i would put myself into a situation like that.

Last edited:
you coulda been famous :sexywink: :rolleyes:

it probably woulda been interesting, but reality shows suck :down: I woulda turned it down too :lmao:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:hmm: i wonder who i could've met if i did actually audition and made the cut.

joe millionare? :|

fuck reality tv. glad you laughed at that lady. agreeing with deathbear that fox is the worst.

I always wanted to go on one to see if it would automatically make me as stupid and catty as most of the girls on there.

You know...I hate to admit it, but if that happened to me and I were single, I probably would have done it (depending on the details of the show and what they expected you to do). For sure I'd have been the Bachelorette! It would have been an interesting experience.....of course you have to be very careful with how you behave on these shows!

lol well the whole concept of the show is not my type of fun. i don't want to be housed in a 5 star hotel to be a temptress to guy who is in a serious relationship. also, if i were to ever go on a show like that and do something that serious, i seriously believe my family would disown me and i would hope they would.

Take it as a compliment! They obviously look for intelligent, good-looking women to audition...!!!

..I agree with your reasons though (for not taking it). Seriously - very classy of you.

i'm glad you didn't, iris...very glad...but if you did, i would totally watch every episode...or at least the first one...maybe the first 10 minutes...under high doses of sedatives :yes:

Back
Top Bottom