i was an accessory at a robbery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well not the whole stand, but yeah, they attacked the stage and tore the giant poster board out of the stand which was then somehow squished into my lil car.
I walked away and disowned them in embarrassment.

these nutty groupies are scary, i tell ya!

that's why Chris Isaak concerts are banned in Holland
preventing criminal activities

Yes I've seen you Dutchies in action.
We had a whole group of nuttie Dutchies here at the gig. They were doing some sick stuff. I believe one may have cut a lock from Mr Isaak's hair.
Not that you'd notice.

Naya, thats sweet, I think everyone that says that is nuts, but you're still sweet hehe

Mr Diamond, I promise not to call you dude if u promise not to call me Mandy. Manda, mands, cowgirl, dork, dweeb, nerd, anything but Mandy.
Barry Manilow and hookers :no:

At lease it was something pretty.:D
My daughter once took two signs from a retail store restaurant, she was only 2 yearls old!:ohmy:
Imagine my surprise when I got home and started getting our my purchases and found a "non smoking sign" and a "don't throw away plasctic baskets" sign in my bag.:ohmy:
His 4 year old brother was mortified and pleaded I took the signs back to the store.
:lol:

NicaMom said:
Imagine my surprise when I got home and started getting our my purchases and found a "non smoking sign" and a "don't throw away plasctic baskets" sign in my bag.

So THAT is why I accidentally dropped my plastic combo meal basket into the trash at SubZone: there was no sign to remind me as your daughter had committed grand theft of it!

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

So THAT is why I accidentally dropped my plastic combo meal basket into the trash at SubZone: there was no sign to remind me as your daughter had committed grand theft of it!

~U2Alabama
LOL-She'a also wanted for graphity...At our home!:eeklaugh:
My then 6 year old son told on her to a D.A.R.E. officer, in front of the whole school!

I stole 8 coasters from a bar this weekend ...

I couldn't help it ... everytime the bartender wouls give me a new one, i felt a compulsion to put it in my purse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom