I was almost hit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I was almost hit by this little old grannie! Its so embarrassing to admit. I was out practicing drive with my dad and this lady decide not to turn her blinker or even look to see if it was clear and she came w/ in a less the 3 inches of hitting me. It scared the crap out of me. I thought Id tell everyone.:|

Luckily, I was in my car but I have also been almost hit when a man was trying to get away from a hit and run that he did to a car. I was just walking across the street that time.

best run-down lilly's ever had:

ok, so when i was little and i was really good my ma would take me to highland hill. this hill is HUGE and was GREAT for sledding. so i'm going down on my superfast red sled. and as i'm going down (i'm like 6) i get to the second part of the hill to see this l'il ol gramma taking pics sitting in the middle of the hill. she tries to move but keeps slipping. so i, being the pro i am, lean to the side to miss her. she sees me lean and goes to the side that i'm leaning toward. i have to abort the slide, so i roll off and my sled went right into her. :mad: stoopid gramma! ruined my slide!

Back
Top Bottom