I was a dorky child!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
333%3B535523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3B7%3E6%3C4%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B457%3A8nu0mrj

O.K. - so I really haven't changed much!

Thats a cool pic actually.

You want to see a dorky child, god forbid when I get home I can find all sorts of scary pics.

lol.

You look like a bumble bee, or a hornet-always buzzing around

*BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

My mom used to always tell me to "BUZZ OFF you little F#*@%$& A$$@**#"

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Awwwww!!!!!

Dorky? Try cute! lol All kids have dorky qualities! That's what makes them kids. You should see some pics of me as a young one. Oh my! lol

Zoney, I actually laughed out loud when I saw that.
You look like a kid who would use his baseball helmet to smash his head into walls.

Very cute
smile.gif

So is this gonna be a dorky kid pic thread?

awwww...it's widdle baby zoney!
smile.gif

Dood....LOVE the knee sox...and the gas guzzler behind ya.
wink.gif

you want scary pics? I got tons of 'em. Remember I grew up in the late 60s/early 70s, when fashion was merely an afterthought. I think I went about 5 years without a brush touching my hair, had glasses, braces, mismatched clothes, buck teeth...oh my, I was such a *pretty* girl. :p

Originally posted by Angel:

All kids have dorky qualities! That's what makes them kids.

I could second that, but that doesn't explain why zone wears that helmet around to this day....

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

adorable!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Now you've done it Zone. I had a DREAM about you last night after reading this thread!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
No not THAT KIND of dream!
mad.gif
Yep, I was hanging out with Zoney at this huge rambling BAR somewhere...unfort., I'd had tooooo much water before bed, and in my dream, um...let's just say...I was desperatly searching for a certain room, to no avail...that is, until I woke up at freakin 5 AM....aaahhhhh....

Sorry it was nothing more exciting than that!
smile.gif

I used to think you were alright, ZoneListener_9, but some of your RECENT photos (not childhood) photos you have posted have made me wonder. I'm not sure you should have posted this thread in the "past tense."

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
I used to think you were alright, ZoneListener_9, but some of your RECENT photos (not childhood) photos you have posted have made me wonder. I'm not sure you should have posted this thread in the "past tense."

~U2Alabama

Another witty insult... Zing!

*goes to find something better to do*

~U2Alabama

I am a man who has no problem with people laughing with me/at me! And I think I did say in my original post "okay, nothing has really changed..."
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mind you, I would never find myself crawling up on stage Diamond-like, past security to be able to get on stage with bono....
wink.gif

My motto: Fun is Good
copyright Mike Veeck (well known minor league baseball owner and creator of the White Sox promotion "Disco Demolition")

Try explaining that to an emotionally scarred-for-life polar bear:

333%3B772%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3B7%3E6%3C4%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B457%3A%3Bnu0mrj

~U2Alabama

It was a lap dance, and he enjoyed it! Studies show that cement statues of Polar Bear in White Bear Lake, Minn. (go bears, ie. the movie "Fargo") like lap dances from zonelisteners in tuxes.

Back
Top Bottom