i want too much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i want to be a writer, be a photographer, be an actor, i wish i could sing, i want to be able to travel atleast once a year, i want to be a great dancer, i want to treat my family better, i want to live my life to the full, i want to look back on my life and not be disappointed, i want to sleep, i want to feel good about being me, i want to sing on stage with bono, i want someone to wash my car, i want to pay off my visa bills, i want to experience true love for longer than a small moment in time, i want to paint the sky, i wanna be adored, i wanna have money so that im not always worrying about it, i wanna have a nice house/apartment by the sea, i wanna go toa wild party where i know no one and there are famous people there so i can giggle at their absurdity, i wanna touch people's lives, i wanna lose weight, i want to find something that makes me happy, i want to give my family and friends as much as i can, i want to pay back all the people i owe money to, i want him to be happy, i want to spend a whole weekend ina forest under a blanket, i want to meet nikki, mindy, andrea, pamela, michael, bryan, marta, paul, daniel, angie, johan, ian, nikki, jen, stuart, and craig before i die, i want to give all my hugs to the people i love so they know i love them, i want u2 to tour australia, i want the war to end and justice be done, i want americans and the rest of the world to feel safe again, i want to be a cowgirl, i want to be a butterfly

i want too much i want not to want all that

Too much is not enough...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

1. I want to smile
2. ...

now, that wasn't that difficult

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

what Ang said
smile.gif

think where you'd be if you wanted nothing..

------------------
this post brought to you by a stoopid girl
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by BabyGrace (edited 11-21-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom