I want to put my head through a goddamn wall and yell at whoever is on the other side

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, now I'm gonna put my head thru the wall of my office and yell at the person on the other side. :scream:

Cos I hate my fucking job. :|

Who's next? :dancing:

Nice save, Zootlesque. High Five!

I didn't realize this was a game forum. I thought it was chats and nonsense and whatnot. And since quitting smoking never ends, I figured it'd be "on going." Now I'm angry AND sad. THANKS DOOZER! You're really helping me out here!

redkat said:

:lmao:

sorry beav :(

can you drink more to numb the nicotine withdrawal?

I like where you're going with this, but actually, drinking just makes the quitting worse because that's when I smoke most. I quit once before and it was hanging out in bars drinking that got me started again.

Doozer's right though, this game sucks.

makes sense :hmm: the only time I've ever smoked has been drinking. However that is social drinking. I'm suggesting a flask ;)

I believe sex is your answer

or

swimming you can't smoke while you're swimming

then burn everything that reminds you of cigarettes

and take some advil

^I love coming to OOC and seeing half or more of the threads started by Doozer and the last post in each by Doozer as well :lol: . I do think this is your own forum...although you already co own IO...I think you should take over Pleba next!! :bow:

Beav :hug: I hope it's going better for you. I'd like to clone Kat too, she's pretty fabulous :yes:

K, the past two days I've had one cigarette, both at night. However, now the pack I had is empty. This technique seems to be working, knowing that at the end of the day I'll get one makes the rest of the day easier. So, do I buy a new pack and ration one a day, and keep this going, or try to stop completely and risk becoming an asshole? Ugh.

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav :hug: I hope it's going better for you. I'd like to clone Kat too, she's pretty fabulous :yes:

Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom