I want to put my head through a goddamn wall and yell at whoever is on the other side

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Beav. I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread but have you noticed any changes healthwise, i.e. do you have more energy, don't cough as much, don't get out of breath as much, etc?

BonoManiac said:
Congrats Beav. I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread but have you noticed any changes healthwise, i.e. do you have more energy, don't cough as much, don't get out of breath as much, etc?

Beav deserves more support than that!! If he can exhibit the patience it takes to quit such a habit, then the least you could do is reciprocate by exhibiting similar patience while reading the whole damned thread.

Ask yourself this:

What would Space Moon do?

I think you know the answer.

BonoManiac said:

My ass kicking productivity has risen by 29% in the past year. Though there has been significant advances in the technology I employ whilst kicking ass, I still attribute 33% to 41% of that rise to not smoking. In Q3 of this year alone, ass kicking rose 59% from Q3'06 - the last full quarter I still smoked. So to answer your question, yes.

Thanks to the rest of you. I'm sorry if I kick your ass in the near future. It can't be helped. It's who I am. :(

No spoken words said:

Beav deserves more support than that!! If he can exhibit the patience it takes to quit such a habit, then the least you could do is reciprocate by exhibiting similar patience while reading the whole damned thread.

Ask yourself this:

What would Space Moon do?

I think you know the answer.

You're right. I shall read through the whole thread; it's the least I can do to support Beav.

Thanks NSW. Thanks Space Moon™.

UberBeaver said:

My ass kicking productivity has risen by 29% in the past year. Though there has been significant advances in the technology I employ whilst kicking ass, I still attribute 33% to 41% of that rise to not smoking. In Q3 of this year alone, ass kicking rose 59% from Q3'06 - the last full quarter I still smoked. So to answer your question, yes.

Thanks to the rest of you. I'm sorry if I kick your ass in the near future. It can't be helped. It's who I am. :(

Thanks for the heads up Beav. I don't think I'll be watching any Islanders games with you whilst wearing my Habs jersey. :wink:

BonoManiac said:

Thanks for the heads up Beav. I don't think I'll be watching any Islanders games with you whilst wearing my Habs jersey. :wink:

I'm glad you saw the light and read the whole thread. Space Moon provided light.

I remember when the Habs were worth rooting against. Now. Eh. :)

Actually, the Habs knocked the Islanders out of the playoffs back in 1993, and it sucked. This was after the Isles had beaten the Penguins in 7 games. Habs won in 5. Bastards.

Back
Top Bottom