I wanna F-over my boss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
I'm planning on getting a new job, cause I hate my current boss. She's a total biach.So, I'm think when I get a new job, and give 2 weeks notice, I can tell them I don't have a new job, I'm just quitting because my boss is terrible at everything she does and I can't work w/ her anymore. It'll put the focus on her and her poor mgmt of the department(she's fired 3 people in the past 6 months and brought in all her consultant friends). Or maybe this isn't evil enough.

bonosloveslave said:
Wouldn't it be more evil *not* to give notice? Not that I'm suggesting that or anything :shifty:

It would be, but that would truely be "burning my bridges", which could come back and bite me in the ass further down the road in my career. My plan now put alot of pressure on her, but preserves my reputation.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
be careful you could get a sexual harrasment suit brought against you for saying you want to do that... or did i misunderstand the title? :evil:

Good-god-man! She looks like Alice-the-goon on acid! I'd rather fuck my uncle!:no:

teruphi.gif

MrBrau1 said:

It would be, but that would truely be "burning my bridges", which could come back and bite me in the ass further down the road in my career. My plan now put alot of pressure on her, but preserves my reputation.

Getting a better job is the best revenge.

I knew someone at one of my old jobs who did that. She ratted out the old bastard before she left. She took great pleasure in it, and it did some damge to the guy's reputation. He deserved all the trouble he got, too.

Eh, I dunno. I'd probably just give notice and not say anything about her. Trash-talking about her (even if everything you say is true) probably won't accomplish what you expect it will. If she's truly that bad, eventually she'll fire herself, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom