I used to write fan fiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I was peeping around in PLEBA 'cause FYM is so damn sanctimonious and grumbly these days, and I thought of my old hobby...

Aha....me too! I still owe certain Pleba members stories....I haven't written one in ages. My last one was deemed too risque and was locked! :ohmy:

Back in the day, I could not get ENO-ugh of typing up fan fiction.

I'm am PLEBAN, hear me whore....I mean roar.

u2popmofo said:
Back in the day, I could not get ENO-ugh of typing up fan fiction.

I'm am PLEBAN, hear me whore....I mean roar.

that reminds me of the haiku threads you had in pleba....I miss those.

:sad: I was going to make up a haiku now but I can't remember how they go :grumpy:

Mrs. Edge you mean...:wink:

Yep...too hot for Pleba! :laugh: I had a series called Stories for Pleba girls, whereby I'd make people fill in a questionnaire, and then I'd tailor a personalized U2 fantasy story for them. They took FOREVER to write, but I alwasy got such a great response it was worth it. I kind of ran out of gas after about 18 stories, but I still want to write some more for people I promised them to...

Mrs. Edge said:
Mrs. Edge you mean...:wink:

Yep...too hot for Pleba! :laugh: I had a series called Stories for Pleba girls, whereby I'd make people fill in a questionnaire, and then I'd tailor a personalized U2 fantasy story for them. They took FOREVER to write, but I alwasy got such a great response it was worth it. I kind of ran out of gas after about 18 stories, but I still want to write some more for people I promised them to...

Oh, for goodness, sakes, my autistic's concentration strikes again. :lmao: :lmao:

paxetaurora said:
no, Star Trek.

:|

:wink:

i just started writing star trek fan fic (deep space nine) :laugh: :reject:

well i only wrote 2 stories. i had plans of writing a big long continuing story, but i seem to have gotten a case of writers block :huh:

Just to clarify: I never wrote Star Trek fanfics, although lots of people do. Just U2.

And one or two dirty hockey ones.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom