I totally cheat on my iTunes play counts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yeah, sometimes I don't let some songs end just so the play count doesn't go up. Particularly when listening to a guilty pleasure like "Hollaback Girl".

I also put some songs on repeat for the play count to go up.

I'm totally self conscious about the play count. There. I said it. :|

:|

I do that too :reject:

except when some songs actually get into my top 30 most played, I reset the ones that I don't want in it, just to keep my top 30 most played intact.. :|

I do the same

For some songs, I watch the bar like a hawk so it would either finish or not, so I could control the play counts. I do that since some songs in my Top 25 I have no idea how they got in there.

the rockin edge said:
:lol: I do that opposite, if i get sick of a song part way through I skip ahead to the last secs and let it register. just to keep it accurate :nerd:

I also do that. :reject: Because half way through should count as a "play". :huh:

Ahh, control freaks...

My play count is so inaccurate, all guilty pleasures appears to have only been played once or twice... but usually if I find a song I love I'll put it on repeat until I hate it.

Conversation with my boyfriend on Thanksgiving:

Boyfriend: *turns on the radio*

Me: Aww, can't we listen to my stuff on iTunes?

Boyfriend: Why?

Me: Because it's good music! Plus, then my play counts will increase, and I can add to my statistics on Audioscrobbler.

Boyfriend: Are you listening to yourself? You're a dork!

:lol: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom