I Tongue Kissed A Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I haven't confessed anything in awhile, so I thought I'd give it a go.

One time, I was at a frat party, and I was hanging out with this gal...I don't remember who she was. Anyway, we'd both had a bit to drink, and some frat guys kept asking us to kiss each other. We finally figured what the hell and laid a big kiss on each other, including some tongue.

I remember that there was lots of cheering and that we were offered a lot more alcohol afterwards. :lol:

ok, BC...you tell us that you kissed her, and maybe i am the only one bold enough to ask...did you enjoy it?

damn, girl...i will take this no further...those who know me best will know exactly what i think of this confession...props, bc.

:eek: Now there's a confession!
Those frat boys...always trying to encourage that sort of thing!

They used to sneak into our sorority house at night because they figured that's what happens in every sorority house on a weeknight night with some alcohol. :der:

LOL, BC! That's pretty funny because I can confess to doing the same thing! :laugh: My friend and I were trying to get two of our guy friends to make out and said that we would if they would. As it turned out, we kissed but they didn't! :mad: :laugh:

woohoo BC :sexywink:

I've always heard that tongue kissing a girl was kinda fun...but I wouldnt know because I've never done it :no:

er, maybe just once...a long, long time ago :uhoh:

:D

THIS IS BY FAR AND AWAY MY FAVORITE POST ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesbianism on all levels rocks.

I say that in only the most male-chauvenistic way of course, I mean, hell we all have our weaknesses...

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Give it a try. It?s worth it :D

That's quite alright. My wild days are long gone.

Plus I'd much rather tongue kiss daafish :sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i can honestly admit i have zero desire to kiss let alone tongue kiss any female!

same here. i'd rather tongue-kiss a guy any day

Ya know...if your eyes were closed, and your bodies weren't touching...how would you even be able to tell the difference between kissing a man or a woman?

Don't say facial hair or lipstick because I've met some interesting folks out there...that doesn't necessarily determine one's gender. :D

For the record, I haven't made out with any of those people. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom