I Tongue Kissed A Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to photograph from inside the kitchen window, Angelina Jolie topless, in jeans, long hair down, outside watering her plants..........in the pure bright sunshine!

Id LOVE to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id also love to watch Sicy.......

I think all Interland girls should get together and do a kiss-each-other photo for the boys!!!!

LMAO!!!!

:lmao:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:lmao: oh my! lol thank god char brady didn't ask you to kiss me the other night. :no: :sexywink:

I think he was going to ask until I told him you didn't kiss girls on the mouth :lol:

Me and my mate Sharon decided to give this poser an eyeful when we started dancing 'very close' in a packed club 4 weeks back.

fact!

;)

girls looked over.................:yes:

he still stood there then moved away after he realised he wouldnt get lucky.

:lmao:

i sense a common collective homosexualization of the female crowd, here at interference.

*has waited all day to be able to write "homosexualization."

:eyebrow:

we're not all gonna start kissing eachother at the next interferencer get together are we? :uhoh: :silent:

:kiss: :lmao:

Well ABEL...if we have another out of control scene like we did in my room in Vegas...we just might :silent: :laugh: :kiss:

Sicy said:
Haha, yeah kisses on the cheek are cool. :)
When i first got to London, it took a bit to get used to everyone kissing everyone on the cheek. People do it just as a greeting and goodbye (although my american preference for hugs instead has infiltrated a bit!). Anyway, now it seems perfectly normal and I actually kept almost kissing everyone on the cheek when I was home at Christmas. I think it's totally fine though, just something that takes getting used to, I guess.

Sicy you've never played? :eyebrow:

It's something you play at a party - you find a playing card, people stand in a circle and the first person to start puts the playing card against their mouth, sucking in to keep it there. They turn to the next person, and the trick is to pass it without the card falling (or maybe not :sexywink: ). The second person sucks on the opposite side of the card as the first person lets up on their sucking and/or blows on the card. Obviously if this doesn't work just right, they end up smooching :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom