I thought something really corny..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
See, there's this guy I like A LOT, and he was walking down the hallway with a friend who was following him, and he says to his friend "you're following me" and so I thought "*sigh* I'd follow you forever"

Um..is that bad? Am I crazy? lol

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

Yes, he does..he's my neighbor and I told him awhile back. He said he liked me as a friend but didn't want to go out with me..he's my neighbor. Maybe he'd change his mind if he knew what I thought about him..he means the world to me.

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

Oops..I mentioned twice that he's my neighbor..guess I'm proud of that fact
rolleyes.gif

------------------

u2er@u2email.com

Oh this is so Dawsons Creek
wink.gif

The neighbor thing is something that can sneak up on you out of nowhere. I wonder how long you all have been neighbors and known each other.

There are several possibilities to this scenario: if you guys have been neighbors for a long time, and played together as little kids. While your friendship is strong, he cannot seem to make that jump ahead because he only looks at you as that little girl he used to play with, and dosen't give you any association than that of "one of the guys" This is very common, because little kids often play together and are too young to confuse boy girl relations, girls are usually the first to have "those feelings".

I had the neighbor behind me come on to me really hard in our pool once, it freaked me out. Only because she was really good friends with my mom and it felt like an "arranged thing" so I was very uncomfortable. Truthfully, that made her "not my type". That brings up the point that a lot of guys aren't the mindless sex obsessed freaks that we wish we were
smile.gif

He could be looking to see whats out there. He sees you everyday at school and at home, probably wants to see else is around.

There is always another possibility (and pleas don't be offended by this either), the boy might be gay. And of course there's nothing wrong with that.

BTW, you said "hallway" so I made an assumption, but if you are way younger or way older than my assumption then I will feel strange.

Good luck to you
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 02-16-2002).]

Alright, here's the whole sad story:

Me and my mom moved in with this guy (her boyfriend) about 7-8 months ago and her boyfriend wanted me to find some people to hang out with, so he had the neighbors come over to meet me. The neighbor I like has a brother, and it turns out now that we're really good friends. The guy I like, well...we were friends at first and I used to always go over there and all 3 of us would do stuff together. Then one day I was acting strange I guess, so they somehow dug it out of me that I had a crush on him..and his brother told me that he liked me as a friend but didn't want to go out with me. I don't know if he hates me or what, because when I go over there, he'll sometimes be really nice and it'll be like the old times. And other times he'll be in a mood or something, and will find some way to get me to leave..and at school, he just ignores me altogether. It's quite sad and it's making me very worried..
confused.gif

------------------

u2er@u2email.com

Oh, by the way, he's not gay...his brother and I found a Playboy under his bed whilst watching Shrek one day in his room
biggrin.gif

------------------

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom