I Think Stephen Fry Is Tha Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
He was seen more recently in the Absolute Power tv series and as narrator for Hitchhiker's Guide.

He is frightfully intelligent.

He has a charming lisp.

He looks good with glasses on.

fry5.jpg

Right?

www.stephenfry.com

foray

meegannie, you really ought to shut up and bomb this thread with photos :D

Just kidding... please french him on my behalf.

yarof

I've met stephen fry. I had quite a long conversation with him and lorraine kelly. He wasn't too impressed with my mini etcha-sketch, but Lorraine thought it was just grand :)

Anyway.....back to the point. He's an idol of mine. He was a prat when I met him, but I still think he rocks :D

His books are pretty cool too, and QI is one of the best things on telly :up:

bammo2 said:
I've met stephen fry. I had quite a long conversation with him and lorraine kelly. He wasn't too impressed with my mini etcha-sketch, but Lorraine thought it was just grand :)

:confused: I wanna know more about this...

Oh right, we're talking about Stephen Fry? Has anyone seen the Room 101 he did? I wish I could speak as eloquently as he did about things.

I was backstage at So Graham Norton years ago when he was on, and the other guest was Lorraine Kelly. I was talking to them both at the bar (free beer! :up: ) and I had my keys on the bar. My key ring was a working mini etch-a-sketch. Lorraine had great fun playing with it but Stephen Fry didn't seem to want to play :grumpy:

stephen fry scares me. :uhoh:

actually he doesn't scare me so much now.

:up:

bammo2 said:
I was backstage at So Graham Norton years ago when he was on, and the other guest was Lorraine Kelly. I was talking to them both at the bar (free beer! :up: ) and I had my keys on the bar. My key ring was a working mini etch-a-sketch. Lorraine had great fun playing with it but Stephen Fry didn't seem to want to play :grumpy:

Ohhh I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter. ;) V.cool Bammo.

Did anyone watch QI last night? Thought it was hiliarious at the end when Stephen smashes one of the glasses over his head so one of the contestants throws theirs across the studio and you just hear Doon scream, "Ours are real!!". :lol: It's better when you see it.

yeah I saw it

:up: QI :up:

I was pissing myself at stephen fry at one point. I can't for the life of me remember what he was talking about (so I have no idea why I'm telling this story...:D ) but it was damned funny. He went off on a massive tangent about something. Help me out here - what was it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom