I think I just gave my husband a cold!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Last night was Back to School Night, where I talk for an hour straight, trying to fit it all in. Plus, it's a high-stress occasion, no matter how many times you've done it. Put that together with not enough sleep, and my immune system is thrashed. So I feel a little cold coming on. I took all the right pills, but I didn't kiss my baby this morning because I didn't want to infect him. He's got a show opening on the 12th (see Discotheque for the details), and he needs to work.

Well, this aftenoon, we got some quality time together walking the dog for ten minutes. I hugged him. Then I forgot about my cold, thought only of how much I hadn't seen him lately, and I kissed him. A good one, too. Really good. :sexywink: And then he reminded me that I wasn't supposed to kiss him. I can feel my little cold coming on worse, and my baby always takes colds worse than I do.

I am a heel.:reject:

But I'm a heel for love.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:
bad karma's gonna get you
man, are you in big trouble
you just wait

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bad bad girl! :shame:

You broke the anti-virus rules! :shame:

But let's look things by the good side: If he gets sick then you can interchange fluids by kissing, licking, etc. and you'll get sick too!!! :D

Good luck with the cold!:wave: *sends a ton of Antivirals to martha's door :lol:

Ana said:

But let's look things by the good side: If he gets sick then you can interchange fluids by kissing, licking, etc. and you'll get sick too!!! :D

This is exactly what my husband claims I do on purpose! :lol: But I don't! Really! He says that when I'm sick, I make him sick so I can kiss him anyway.

He's not sick yet, but I'm home from work today because my cold has settled into the glands on the left side of my throat. Nice. :rolleyes:

I think I need to look this up somewhere for sure BUT

I think that you actually have a cold for like a week or two before you get the symptoms and that is when you are contagious, and when you get the actual symptoms that i your body fighting it out and what not and you are not contagious. I think I saw it on show some where. I am sure there is someone in the medical field running around here some where and will tell me if this is true or I dreamed I heard this.

Back
Top Bottom