i think i have motor skill issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stories for Boys

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
the water in the dorms here tastes kind of overly chlorine-y so i always buy lemonade powder or whatever...

i have yet to NOT spill the powder all over the floor or the desk or my leg or, my newest feat, my keyboard...I CAN NOT GET THE STUPID SPOON INTO THE WATERBOTTLE! seriously...

not to mention that i trip over everything...i mean, everything right down to just my feet...maybe cause i drag 'em when i walk a bit...

o, and in chem lab i managed to turn the overly powerful faucet on so hard that it splashed the WHOLE table...twice...and i also broke some glassware, and almost broke a very thick buchner funnel...

and almost every time i'm mixing dilusions at work, i spill all over the place...

:ohmy:

am i really that clumsy?

wait..don't answer that :shifty:

Uh, :scratch: can't you just mix the juice up in a wide mouthed cup, then pour it into the water bottle? Instead of trying to get a spoonful of that powder into that little opening.

Stop draggin your feet...then you won't trip over them as much.

Maybe Chem is not the best thing for you right now...(Chemicals, fire, glassware) Perhaps let your lab partner(s) do all the potentially dangerous stuff..and you take notes :yes:

i almost lit my hat on fire in chem today

damn faulty bunsen burner...i was heating a water bath for the experiment and i light it, the flame went out, lit it again and the flame shot up 4 feet in the air, scared the hell out of me

daisy daisy tell me you love me, do...i go crazy all for the love of you

daisybean said:
Uh, :scratch: can't you just mix the juice up in a wide mouthed cup, then pour it into the water bottle? Instead of trying to get a spoonful of that powder into that little opening.

but daisy...i'm in college...that would mean more dishes! ;)...plus, it is wide-mouthed...it's a nalgene

Stop draggin your feet...then you won't trip over them as much.

but daisy...that would be too easy!

Maybe Chem is not the best thing for you right now...(Chemicals, fire, glassware) Perhaps let your lab partner(s) do all the potentially dangerous stuff..and you take notes :yes:

i have to take lots of chem for my bio major...and unfortunately my lab partner is just about as challenged as i am...

Don't worry, Stories- I'm sure I'm just as clumsy (if not more so) than you! I actually posted a thread in here a couple weeks ago about how I'm a klutz.

Yay for having poor motor skills! :laugh: :hug:

daisy is far too practical for me. i think i'll buy a skateboard...sit, not stand on it, and ride that around. i think i'll mix random chemicals until i blow up the lab and for them to let me NOT take horrible horrible chemistry...and i think i will mix my lemonade in a blender, then drink it out of a dog bowl.

:p
:hug: love you daisy!

:heart: back at ya beth...

and bc, that is why you will just have to come to the convention...

hey giant lemon...i was skimming through last year's convention thread and i recall seeing you were one of the ppl that said they'd go...*cough*...well? :evil:...i mean...uh...:angel:

you probably trip over everything because you are so tall you can't really even see what's going on around your feet.

and why dont you just buy bottled water if that water tastes nasty, or at least a water purifier. or maybe a funnel.

how did you do the beam in gymanstics if you trip over your feet, that thing is like 4 inches wide.

you're a nutty one, but thats why we love you.

Stories for Boys said:
hey giant lemon...i was skimming through last year's convention thread and i recall seeing you were one of the ppl that said they'd go...*cough*...well? :evil:...i mean...uh...:angel:

I would go this year, Stories, but I'm going to be out of the country this summer. Sorry! :slant: Maybe next year? :D

Back
Top Bottom