I think i cost my company alot of money..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahaha you're not old for knowing it :D I think Earnie is old enough to have known it when it came out, but not old enough to have been working during it's release.

Or maybe he is older than I thought..:hmm:

but if it were INXS, yes, Australia would string him up by the balls and beat him :D

Angela Harlem said:
hahaha you're not old for knowing it :D I think Earnie is old enough to have known it when it came out, but not old enough to have been working during it's release.

Or maybe he is older than I thought..:hmm:

but if it were INXS, yes, Australia would string him up by the balls and beat him :D

Did he have to have tossed it when it was first released, or could it have been later? Couldn't that happen at any time? I mean it really could be from any time. Damn...I wanna know what it was!! :evil:

Looks like you've inadvertently hijacked Diamond's thread Earnie. I hope your situtaion has shaken itself out favorably for you by now D and we can all understand if you don't want to reveal this deep, dark secret of yours Earnie.

I still think the band is probably INXS, maybe one from when they were more established which probably made it even worse for you since they weren't some no-name band.

Back
Top Bottom