I think I am under the spell of a witch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
ANd I wonder, what to do about it. I believe they exist, and I wonder if there is something out there attached to me. What else could explain some of these things. I may in fact have special powers myself.

If there are any of you out there, please help maintain the positive flow.

It's been some time now.

Are you a witch?? I am not telling you unless you fly around on a broom. I am serious.

If you are, it's probably Glenda the good witch.

She helped Dorothy, and she can help you too.

glenda.jpg

I'm not a 'witch'-do you think I am? :scratch: :shocked:

I don't think either one of you two lovelies are witches. You are both :confused: me though.

I need the good witch to pay me a visit please.

Last edited:
*sends good vibes to z edge*

seeing as how I'm in the local vicinity, they might actually get to you!

Can't a nun send good vibes? They've certainly got good vibes connections, if you know what I mean.

z edge said:
ANd I wonder, what to do about it. I believe they exist, and I wonder if there is something out there attached to me. What else could explain some of these things. I may in fact have special powers myself.

If there are any of you out there, please help maintain the positive flow.

It's been some time now.

My psychic powers tell me no witch cast a spell on you - however, you did dabble in something you shouldn't have and are now paying the price. And the worst has yet to come.

Hey, good luck to you on that!

I saw two witches at the airport last week.

One had a black cat tattoo on her leg, one held a bag that said "modern day witch."

My sister is a witch....seriously! She is high priestess in her coven, and she is Wiccan Chaplain at University of Toronto.

You wanna know about witches, I can tell you all about 'em!

:)

Back
Top Bottom