I think a guy at my bank has a crush on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Not just any guy, but a very cute 25 year old cute guy :ohmy:

There are only 2 teller windows in my bank and he always makes sure I go to his and when he's doing my deposits, he stares at me like he's in a trance. He always tries to engage me in conversation after my transactions are done and I swear he almost fogs up the bullet proof glass while we're talking.

Today he was busy at the other window when I went in and he completely ignored the people he was helping and stared at me the whole time. The lady he was supposed to be helping was talking to him the whole time and when he finally came back to earth, he told her "oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because the printer was running" :huh:

The last time a 25 year old looked at me like that, I think I was probably 25 too :lol: :mac:

I'm flattered by the attention but he's been doing this for 3 or 4 weeks now and I think if he doesn't settle down a bit, I'm gonna change to the other branch for a while. Its very distracting :ohmy: :laugh:

but he does have beautiful eyes :flirt: :silent:

When I was 30 there was this hot 19 year old who was all over me at work. He kept calling me at home and wanting to come over. I thought about...maybe :censored: but then I gave him a test. I asked him which Beatle had been murdered. He said, "Uh...oh yeah, whatshisname, Paul something." I knew it was over. *sigh* Not only was he way too young for me, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the building either. :lol:

he has BIG dark brown eyes with loooong eyelashes :flirt:

er, I mean how should I know...I'm a married woman :uhoh: :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
I'm flattered by the attention but he's been doing this for 3 or 4 weeks now and I think if he doesn't settle down a bit, I'm gonna change to the other branch for a while. Its very distracting :ohmy: :laugh:

Awe. But it makes you feel good BC. Doesn't it?

but he does have beautiful eyes :flirt: :silent:
:

I wish I could get a cute 25 year old guy to stare at me like that :|

I wish I could get any guy to stare at me like that :huh: :banghead:

Did you tell him you are married? That might help your "problem". :D

Yes...what ABEL said. :scream:

AWESOME!!

:D

I think that's so sweet. He just has great taste, that's all :)

We can all use a lil' boost to our self-esteem once in a while. Harmless :flirt: ing is fun :wink: , as long as no one gets hurt, of course.

Back
Top Bottom