i suck at hacky sack.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i was cleaning my room the other day and i found my old hacky sack. i tried it out and i could only keep it up twice. :| i realised that i suck at hacky sack and banished it under my bed again.

:|

I :heart: hacky sack. Me and some friends used to play all the time when I was younger. We'd play a game called Elimination :cool: Whoever missed the hack was out of the game.. until it was just down to 2 people.

wertsie said:
:lmao: I generally suck at any game where there's a ball involved!

dozey.gif

I love to play hack, especially death hack. That's where you have a certain number to reach by kicking the hack around to everyone in the circle, and when the number is reached you catch the hack and throw it as hard as you can at someone.:yes:

During my senior year of high school, my friends and I used to go to this parking lot by some old building and play hacky sack...but I sucked.

One time, I gave a New Year's Eve party that turned into a Mary Tyler Moore party. :| It sucked so badly...we were dying for stuff to do. We ended up making a hacky sack out of popcorn kernels and masking tape.

Back
Top Bottom