I suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY! :yell:

You cut that out right now! :shame:

You DO NOT suck :eyebrow:

You are one of the nicest, non-sucky chicks around this place and there are alot of people here who feel the same way :love:

:hug:daisy:hug:

Thanks

I had a pretty crappy evening.....after work a few of us decided to go out to the bar. There we ran into my ex boyfriend :rolleyes: Well it was 5 pm and he was completely toasted...I did my best to ignore him, but he comes over to me and says "You know I only went out with you for the :censored: " We all just were kinda like :rolleyes: loser. We go to a different area of the bar, just because we were out to have fun.

Anyway later on he comes back even drunker and asked if I was seeing anyone. I was like no, and he said "well that's because you're a stupid ugly bitch who can't even :censored: worth a damn." After that I pretty much left and went home.

Stupid jackass I don't even know why I let him get to me but I did.

:banghead:

so that post was after thinking about what he said with a few beers in me that clouded my judgement.

Last edited:
i'll bet he's really small.

what a complete asshole. you are obviously way too good for that loser anyway. don't let his brainless, drunk behavior get to you. anyone who is that blasted at 5 pm on a monday has issues. i'm sorry you had to go through that though. no one deserves such verbal abuse. he sounds like an insecure moron. you're the better person for just walking away.

:hug: daisy :hug:

So let's start this again the right way...

Who sucks now? You or a guy who gets toasted at 5:00 in the evening and would insult a woman he once cared about (I assume) in public? Only a very insecure guy would try to hurt you by slamming you about something so very private...it shows his true character and you should be glad you're not with him anymore.

You don't suck Daisy...he's an asshole.

Re: i'll bet he's really small.

Screaming Flower said:
what a complete asshole. you are obviously way too good for that loser anyway. don't let his brainless, drunk behavior get to you. anyone who is that blasted at 5 pm on a monday has issues. i'm sorry you had to go through that though. no one deserves such verbal abuse. he sounds like an insecure moron. you're the better person for just walking away.

:hug: daisy :hug:

Exactly.

You don't need him. :hug:

yo daisy...i'm comin over. *slips on ass-whoopin boots* whatchyoo doin later today? *fume*

that f:censored:er thinks he can treat any woman, let alone YOU that way? NO that is SO unacceptable. :mad: :angry:

i :heart: you so much daisy!!

what a effing prick. Not worth another second of your time or thought ever. It blows my mind that there are guys (well I guess people for that matter) who act like that, think that or say something like that to another.

try and feel better about it all soon matie

well daisybeanbag....I just want to say a HUGE Congratulations that you are not with him. That is excellent. Look back on the evening you are talking and remember why you are not with him anymore. Look at what you broke up with.

:hug:

And it is natural that made you feel like crap. Nice people hear shit like that and are hurt by it. Asshole people say it and dont think twice about it.

as everyone else has said hes a major moron and sounds like a totally insecure and mindless arsehole to me.
for him to pointedly come up to you and say things like that, he was obviously letting off some sort of insecure "look at me im a big man" steam.

Often times its easy to read the comments form people here and think "well they dotn relaly know me, they are just looking at the message board me." and not take what people here say seriously.
But this time my dear, we are all correct!!!
ANy guy that treats a girl like that is an A Class Loser who obviously was dropped on his head as a child.
Dont you dare let him make you feel bad about yourself.

Still irked about how much of a dick this guy is and am contemplateing sending Eugene your way so he can bitch slap this guy. :macdevil: :mac:

Back
Top Bottom