I stole a roll of yellow caution tape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
seriously. i was at the library this afternoon looking for a book, and there was this roll of yellow caution tape on a random shelf. so for no reason whatsoever, i stole it.

hail to the theif!! all praise me? oh god....the world is going to hell (that expression gets blood for blood 'living in exile' stuck in my head. he says 'the world is going to hell tonight' a few times. nevermind, i think that's 'cheap wine'. both excellent songs if you dig that kind of music. boston hardcore band. ohh yeaaaah. *off-topic-ness*).

:wink:

My roommates and I did that once.

In the fall of 2000, we stole over 30 pumpkins from a farm that was a few miles outside of campus.

One night after some serious partying, I woke up to find one of those orange construction barrels in our living room. This became as much of a permanent fixture in our living room as my roommate's bong.

We had lots of fun that semester. No wonder that's about as much as I can remember...

Is it the kind of caution tape thats hollow on the inside? or is it the kind thats just single ply? ... Not that Id know, or have stolen any before... and certainly not because the ones that are hollow inside can be made into really bigass 10 foot long snake-like waterballoons or anything... and Ive certainly never used one of those against someone else... and... yeah...

*flees*

hehe..Mr. BAW and I once stole a life sized cardboard cut-out of Edward Scissorhands from behind a video store. We got him home and called the store, pretending to hold "Edward" hostage. :laugh:

The guy was almost crying because it was outside the store waiting for someone to pick it up and he said he was going to get fired. Not really feeling the compassion we should have felt, we got a pair of scissors and made cutting sounds over the phone and laughed at the poor guy :reject:

We're going to hell, I just know it.

Bono's American Wife said:
hehe..Mr. BAW and I once stole a life sized cardboard cut-out of Edward Scissorhands from behind a video store. We got him home and called the store, pretending to hold "Edward" hostage. :laugh:

The guy was almost crying because it was outside the store waiting for someone to pick it up and he said he was going to get fired. Not really feeling the compassion we should have felt, we got a pair of scissors and made cutting sounds over the phone and laughed at the poor guy :reject:

We're going to hell, I just know it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lol: mr and mrs baw!!

and unforgettablefoxfire, i wish it was that kind of tape. cos that's the best idea i'd never think of. damn that sounds like fun!!

police and thieves in the street, indeed. that reminds me, since hearing the original 'police on my back', what about that one?

what you should do is draw a chalk outline on the floor of your dorm room, and then put the yellow polica tape across the door, so when your roommate comes home she will think you are dead

I stole balloons when I worked in Tesco they were happy birthday tesco balloons that they had hanging from the tills for ppl to lift if thay wanted some but there were a bunch under my till so i pilfered a handful for my little cousin then someone I worked with was talking about the cameras above our tills a few weeks later which I had enevr noticed and I was always afraid someone would shout at me for lifting some balloons. :laugh: :coocoo: I dont think they would have seeing they were giving them away like :shrug:

3 years ago my boyfriend stole a caution tape for me, from a ditch... a week later there was a big bus stuck there... no people were hurt and we learnt the leason

I used to take stuff all the time when I worked at B&N. I worked in the Kid's Department and boxes/books containing little toys used to get ripped open.

"Oh, hmmm, can't find the box for this..." :uhoh:

Alot of times, we honestly couldn't find the package and would just keep it, because otherwise it just got sent back or thrown away.

I ALMOST stole this really cool fat Pikachu magnet, but I didn't have the guts for some reason.

Good times. I got some cool toys.

Chizip said:
what you should do is draw a chalk outline on the floor of your dorm room, and then put the yellow polica tape across the door, so when your roommate comes home she will think you are dead

chiz, that's the best idea. :evil: i'm going to try to pull that on april fools day now....my roommate is gullible and she'd totally fall for it!

i wonder if i have any chalk left from when i stole some to write for the purpose of 'yankees suck' graffiti...chalk is easy enough to swipe.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd accuse IWB of ripping off Cosmo Kramer, but she doesn't watch TV so she probably never saw The Frogger episode :shrug:

yeah, i've got no idea who or what that is. based on the fact that the name kramer appears, i'd assume it's seinfeld, which i've only seen twice ever. and it was the same episode both times...not to mention it was when the show was still running, so i can't even remember it. something about a lady who didn't wear a bra and whatsherface bought her one,and she wore it without a shirt on....

i'd accuse IWB of ripping off Cosmo Kramer, but she doesn't watch TV so she probably never saw The Frogger episode :shrug:

That's exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

"I dropped an egg, be careful!" :lmao: :lmao:

if you get the boston networks over there in amherst then seinfeld should be comming on fox around 7:30... i highly suggest you start watchin' to catch up. i didn't do you wrong with the simpsons now did i? DID I?!?!?! no...

yes... kramer is the kramer from seinfeld. in the frogger episode, george and jerry go back to an old pizza place they went to as kids that was closing down, only to discover that george's high score in the video game frogger was still active in the machine. george says this is his greatest accomplishment as a human, and is determiend to keep it running. so he buys the frogger machine. only problem is he has to keep the electricity running in order to keep the score there. which is where kramer comes in. kramer had stolen a bunch of yellow caution tape from a police evidence closet, and had been taping off various things throughout the episode (i.e. an egg he dropped on jerry's floor). it was kramer's job to tape off an area on the road to block traffic so that george can move the frogger across the street, but kramer runs out of tape right before he has to move it. so george takes it across the street, dodging cars like in the actuall frogger game, only to have a truck smash the game to pieces. game over.

i'm not obsessed with seinfeld... i'm not obsessed with seinfeld... i'm not obsessed with seinfeld...

frogger.gif

if you get the boston networks over there in amherst then seinfeld should be comming on fox around 7:30... i highly suggest you start watchin' to catch up. i didn't do you wrong with the simpsons now did i? DID I?!?!?! no...

yes... kramer is the kramer from seinfeld. in the frogger episode, george and jerry go back to an old pizza place they went to as kids that was closing down, only to discover that george's high score in the video game frogger was still active in the machine. george says this is his greatest accomplishment as a human, and is determiend to keep it running. so he buys the frogger machine. only problem is he has to keep the electricity running in order to keep the score there. which is where kramer comes in. kramer had stolen a bunch of yellow caution tape from a police evidence closet, and had been taping off various things throughout the episode (i.e. an egg he dropped on jerry's floor). it was kramer's job to tape off an area on the road to block traffic so that george can move the frogger across the street, but kramer runs out of tape right before he has to move it. so george takes it across the street, dodging cars like in the actuall frogger game, only to have a truck smash the game to pieces. game over.

i'm not obsessed with seinfeld... i'm not obsessed with seinfeld... i'm not obsessed with seinfeld...

no, you didn't steer me wrong with getting me t watch the simpsons....and yeah that's when the reruns air, 7:30 on fox...

i have no excuses. excpet the fact that i'll forget when it's on. i think i'll be at a meeting tonight at that time, so i can't watch it...but in the future...yes...i'll ammend my anti-tv ways soon enough ;)

Back
Top Bottom