I still haven't heard the new single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I still haven't heard or downloaded the new U2 single.

What's wrong with me? What kind of fan am I? :no: :ohmy: :tsk: :uhoh: :eek: :shrug: :scratch: :shame: :der: :huh:

:reject: I have't either

My dial up modem doesn't let me download music very easily and when I tried it was going to take over an hour so I'd rather wait.

Bono's American Wife said:
:reject: I have't either

My dial up modem doesn't let me download music very easily and when I tried it was going to take over an hour so I'd rather wait.

I have a dial up modem too and it's been giving me problems :rant: which I guess is one reason why I haven't downloaded it yet.

I'm considering getting cable connection. I'll have to call and see how much it is to connect and how much per month. Right now the cost of my dial up connection is $21.95 per month, which has gone up from the original price I joined at....so if the cable connection is only $10 or so more per month, it may be worth looking into. I already have cable tv, and the same company also provides the internet connection. So we'll see...:shrug:

Actually.....

I finally only heard it last Thursday. So I guess I was about a week late in hearing it.

I suggest you find some way to hear it. It is a mighty excellent tune.

:yes:

*hangs head in shame* I still have not. I have been "occupied" as of late. Shit that sounds like an excuse.....well it is I know there is no excuse. :sad: :scream:

ABEL said:
What's wrong with me? What kind of fan am I? :no: :ohmy: :tsk: :uhoh: :eek: :shrug: :scratch: :shame: :der: :huh:

one who is obviously fond of hugs and smilies!

you should consider that cable modem, abel, i'd say its a wise investment (speaking from experience)

Get out of this place now you bunch of freaks!!!!

hehe jokes
i wouldnt worry kids, you'll hear it on the radio soon enough

:reject:
me neither

but at least i'm in good company in the reject box
:wave: Hi ABEL, BAW, Peaseblossom and gheto--gettin' crowded in here!

wouldn't the download time still be the same if it was emailed? :shrug:

what do I know

YAAAYYY!!!!! I finally heard the new single! I like it! :heart:

I finally heard it on the radio in my car today. It only takes me a minute or so to get to work every day, so I don't hear much on the radio in the car...but today is my day off and I was out shopping and it was the first song I heard! :up: :happy:

Well I haven't heard it either. But, believe it or not, I prefer the suspense. I want to listen to it when the time comes. That happened also with beautiful day, everyone had heard it, xcept me, until one day the radio played and I was like OMG! Beautiful day! WOO HOO!!:cute: I will not change that feeling for anything.

FTR: Have I mentioned that I've NEVER heard the following:

1- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

2- Miss Sarajevo

3- Billy Boola (Oooooh I'm just dying to listen this one :D)

4- Any passengers song

5- Any song of the 'The best of 1980-1990' Bside

6-Night and Day

:shrug: :scream: :angel: :reject: :uhoh:

----------------
:wave: *says goodbye and runs before gettin' kicked out

Ana said:
Well I haven't heard it either. But, believe it or not, I prefer the suspense. I want to listen to it when the time comes. That happened also with beautiful day, everyone had heard it, xcept me, until one day the radio played and I was like OMG! Beautiful day! WOO HOO!!:cute: I will not change that feeling for anything.

2- Miss Sarajevo

4- Any passengers song

6-Night and Day

----------------

Wow, really???? You are missin' some good stuff! If I had a burner, I'd be burnin' all that stuff for ya!

*jumps in the reject box*

I haven't heard the new single. Download didn't work, so i wait. Plus i haven't heard all the B-sides or any of the remixes (except Who's gonna ride your wild horses).

I haven't heard Hands that built America too.

it's the journey, not the destination....

neither have I
:reject: My o my, what a well-appointed reject box..... fur-lined, gilt mirrors, a MINI-BAR!!!...I like it in here:dance: :wave:

I have at least chosen....THE DRESS!!! I told you I make it a royal occassion THE FIRST TIME!!!...purple strapless number...I hope the song isn't too:dance:able...hahahahaha danceABEL...(I made a joke :lmao:) I am wondering how those things stay up, when the tempo increase...find out eh?

So here's to prolonging the pleasure...dial-up modems are OK:up: frustrating, but a whole lot better than nothing, which is what a whole lot of people have right now.

Like Big Kev,....I'm excited Electrical STORM,,bring it on:macdevil:

:reject: Okay now I don't feel so bad about not hearing the song yet!!! The suspense is killing me but I want to see if I can last till it comes out!! (probably not!):no:

Ana said:

2- Miss Sarajevo

4- Any passengers song

6-Night and Day

----------------

I've never heard Miss Sarajevo, Billy Boola, any passengers song, the b sides, or night and day.

you MUST listen to hmtmkmkm.. :cute:

----------------
:wave: did I mention I don't like the new single yet?

Back
Top Bottom