I Steal Beverage Coasters From Restaurants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hehe

Some coasters Ali Rose stole for me from the HRC in Minneapolis:

3373578%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E232338859%3A47%3Aot1lsi

hehe :macdevil:

Apparently Ali Rose is quite the coaster-klepto. When she visited last summer, we stole no less than 24 Hoegaarden coasters from Fado in Chicago. lol. Good times. :yes:

But I can't find the pic of them. Dangit. :grumpy:

I wish I had the nerve to do something like that!

When my dad was in the Navy, he used to steal glasses from the bars in Germany because each one had the name of the individual bar on it.

:lol: I used to work in a restaurant and had a coaster for every one of the 24 types of beer we served on tap...

then they got wet and I ended up throwing them away. I don't use coasters at home and they really weren't nice enough to display sooo....

One of my friends used to steal forks from the school cafeteria. Her backpack was full of them by the end of the semester...I always thought that was kinda weird! :lol:

wertsie said:
One of my friends used to steal forks from the school cafeteria. Her backpack was full of them by the end of the semester...I always thought that was kinda weird! :lol:

:lmao: :crack: Did she ever explain why she did that?

i went to see austin powers 3 with a bunch of people from work last summer and we ate dinner at chili's before the movie and stole stacks of captain morgan's spiced rum coasters from all the tables to use at the table in the shop where everyone eats lunch.

oh, and i've stolen all my silverware and dishes from the dinning hall, like all other good college student do ;)

:lol: You know - it's time like these that make this only child feel really normal! :up: Chili's does have some damn good coasters.. the other night, I took 10 of the Presidente Margarita coasters. :drool: :drunk:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Apparently Ali Rose is quite the coaster-klepto. When she visited last summer, we stole no less than 24 Hoegaarden coasters from Fado in Chicago. lol. Good times. :yes:

But I can't find the pic of them. Dangit. :grumpy:

you goofball coaster-kleptos gave me one the next day.

*goes to scan coaster

:wave:

oh yeah taking the coasters is fun...lol...I always get made fun of to because I like to ummm ya know *barrow* things of the maid's cart when I'm at hotels...soaps, shower caps, pens anyone.... :lmao:

Lori :mac:

ho, so a beer mat IS a coaster? you have no idea how long i've been wondering that

:shifty: it's pretty fitting that i said this in a thread thread in zoo confessinoals :shifty:

Hmm... I've stolen coasters from an Irish pub. I don't have them anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom