I sometimes forget to water my plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:

I think that's the only kind of plant I haven't murdered :reject:

:lmao:

don't worry, char honey.
i took care of that for you.
i've murdered a cactus.

:der:

....due to overwatering.....:reject:

yeah the same thing happens to me. sometimes my husband comes home with flowers for me (like if i've had a bad day), i'll sometimes forget to change the water and stuff. :(

im not really good at keeping plants either. i totally forget to water them.

don't worry 'bout it...I do the same when my parents aren't home. They actually went away for the weekend and I kinda forgot to feed the dog.:reject: Luckily, unlike plants, the dog lets me know immediately (several times a day, in fact) that he's hungry and the water needs changing by a) barking incessantly in front of his bowl, or b) jumping like a jackrabbit in front of the sink until I respond. My dog :heart:

A very close friend of mine was kind enough to give me two pots of Peppermint plants. I was very good with watering them quite regularly... but once December came around, I dunno what happened. So now I'm gonna have to dig em up, cut off a piece or two of the runners and hope that they grow again. :huh:

Btw does anyone here know anythign about growing French or English Lavender? I love the smell, but I'm kinda worried about them attracting too many bees. I think some of you may remember that huge swarm of bees we had last summer :crack:

I had cacti plants because they are easy to look after

I jsut discovered today they aren't in the house anymore

They have probably been gone nearly 8 or 9 months.

I really don't look after my plants.

I've never had a bee problem with lavendar...it's pretty easy to take care of.
Whenever I forget to water my african violet...it blooms. It's weird :huh:

Aralitia said:
I had cacti plants because they are easy to look after

I jsut discovered today they aren't in the house anymore

They have probably been gone nearly 8 or 9 months.

I really don't look after my plants.

I know how you feel...I've had plants and then realized they're gone. Thankfully my kids speak up when they need water and food.

Back
Top Bottom