I should have stayed home today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
Today was possibly the shittiest day at work in the 8 years I've been at this job. Everyone was lazy and stupid and destructive. Those "in charge" bitched and moaned. Those bitching and moaning then turned to in-fighting. Nothing was accomplished until the last 25 minutes of the day, the only time the room was filled with people who actually care soemwhat about each other and what they produce. It hurt my soul to be at work today.

That sucks. :hug:

I feel like starting a discussion to see how many people out there actually like or even love their jobs because it seems like not many of us do. Yesterday I wanted to inflict grave injury on a coworker. Not good.

zuropa_fit said:
Today was possibly the shittiest day at work in the 8 years I've been at this job. Everyone was lazy and stupid and destructive. Those "in charge" bitched and moaned. Those bitching and moaning then turned to in-fighting. Nothing was accomplished until the last 25 minutes of the day, the only time the room was filled with people who actually care soemwhat about each other and what they produce. It hurt my soul to be at work today.

Boy have I been there. Actually we ALL probably have. I was just let go from a job where I worked nearly 10 years and I sit home now thanking them for having done this favor because I didn't have the motivation to find something better and leave on my own accord. I would much rather make less money doing something in a friendly environment and doing something I enjoy than the same old unfriendly atmosphere day after doldrum day. I thought I was the only one to say that my soul actually hurt at the end of such a horrid day. If that feeling continues my best advice is to get out! It's not worth it!

Back
Top Bottom