I sent in my taxes today!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
ok, so I am just a little bit late.

*gulp*

But they owe ME money and not the other way around, so hopefully it is all ok.

*hides*

sulawesigirl4 said:
yep. those april ones. bad sula bad.

omc sula. that is late. the way i see it, unless you owe them tons of moola they probably won't lock you up. but i guess if we don't hear from you in a while we should be worried. :ohmy:

yes, I know. :silent: Very very late. But I guess since I am getting a refund, they can't really DO anything to me.

The fact that this coincides with my departure for Europe is totally coincidental, I swear! Honestly, officer!!! :mac:

:lol:

sulawesigirl4 said:
The fact that this coincides with my departure for Europe is totally coincidental, I swear! Honestly, officer!!!

suddenly the truth comes out.... :eyebrow: :macdevil:

LOL... man I forgot all about that... I knew you hadnt gotten them in on time... but I didnt realise you still hadnt done them? :eek: what kind of example are you setting for young impressionables like me sula? hhmmm?? :(

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
what kind of example are you setting for young impressionables like me sula? hhmmm?? :(

the same example I always set for you, young jedi. a very bad one that will corrupt you and turn you to the dark side of the force. :mac:

sulawesigirl4 said:

the same example I always set for you, young jedi. a very bad one that will corrupt you and turn you to the dark side of the force. :mac:

Hehe, everyone knows that dark jedi have all the fun... hey sula... wanna see my lightsabre? :sexywink: :macdevil:

*cough*getaroom*cough*

motel=single.jpg

my motto is "no worries until you get your second warning"

that's why everybody loves me

Back
Top Bottom